⌗¹⁴ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑳𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑹𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑼𝑹𝑬𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐒𝐎 what? What if I already 𝐃𝐎?❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐍. "Matrona! Yoohoo!" Diane calls out to her friend.

"You made it out of there?!" Shocked that diane was able to make it to the goal. "Sir meliodas!" Hendrickson said rushing over with griamore on his back. "Yo! Sorry we kept you waiting"

Ban looked around his sights landing on Elaine. "Elaine!" 

Jericho gasp's and tugs at Elaine ankle. "Elaine! King! Ban's here, too!" The blonde fairy sighs in acknowledgement, they're eyes trained up at the figures on the large rock in front of them.

"Wait. Is that..."

"This is your only chance to back out. They're with the ten commandments." The clouds clearing and the light from the moon revealing them to the people down below.

"Good evening, lady's and gentlemen. Welcome to this ultimate time killer. No, I mean, the great fighting festival! But before we get things underway, we'll need to prepare the arena. Alright, drole. Are you ready."

Diane and matrona gasp at the tall commandments name. Throwing up hand signs he claps his four hands together. "Gigant gauntlet."

Hawk screams as large pillars of rock shoot from the ground forming fingers, each of them their own arena.

"Fantastic! This is where each one of you will be doing battle. Since it's time to get started, i'll be cutting off the others now. I just need to wipe out those little worms that are still lurking around in the maze."

The green tentacle type tendrils spinning around gloxinia. "No way! The magical power coming off that monster is definitely from the fairy race! Not only that, it's unbelievably strong! Is this..."

King stared up wide eyed. The tentacles turn into thorn vines. "Spirit spear basquias, ninth configuration! Death thorn!" 

Large butterfly appearing wings protruding from his back as the thorn vines going through the maze killing those who were left unable to find the goal point.

"Death thorn comes from the sharp spikes that grow at the very top of the sacred tree, and destroy any threats sunflower alone can't handle."

King explained, flying up to get a better look at gloxinia. "Hold on. Basquias is the spirit spear that's bestowed upon the first one who's chosen by the sacred tree. But how? it's impossible."