⌗²ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑬𝑿𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬 & 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 sound like something i'd 𝐒𝐀𝐘

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 sound like something i'd 𝐒𝐀𝐘. ❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | ❝𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 [𝐍/𝐍]!❞ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑. "These guy's just told me that they're setting off on a journey!" Standing in front of griamore, gilthunder, and howzer.

[y/n], Margaret, and elizabeth approached their younger sister. "Yes, I know." Margaret spoke for them. "No way!" Whipping her head to her sisters.

"Princess veronica, I know I should've told you first... but I couldn't bring myself to."

A harsh blush dawning into his cheeks looking down at veronica. Howzer and gilthunder smirking at the taller holy knight. 

Thinking back to the night they were researching in the kingdom's library. "Dear father, I will avenge you. I'll do it no matter what it takes!"

Griamore clenching his fists, gazing to a sad looking veronica. "And I swear, I will return to your side, princess veronica!" He declared.

Veronica puffed out her cheeks. "Okay, fine, then. Gilthunder! Howzer! I'm counting on you to babysit griamore."

"Huh?" Howzer scoffs before laughing. "Of course, my lady." Gilthunder says containing his laughter. "It's time to go. I'll see you again soon."

Placing his hands lovingly onto Margaret's shoulder's. "I'll be waiting." Howzer groaned out, spitting as he tried to ignore all of the love floating in the air.

"Be safe, howzer." Elizabeth said placing a hand onto the dirty blonde's shoulder. A blush quickly rises to his cheeks at her actions. "Y-yeah!"

Mounting their horses the ride off on their mission. "Please be careful!" Veronica yelled the four princesses watching the knights set off on a mission.

"Nice flirting, elizabeth..." [y/n] joked earning a yelp and a blushing elizabeth, while her sisters laughed. "[n/n], are things settled for you, too?" Veronica asked.

"Huh?"

---

Meliodas stood behind the counter of the boar hat, humming and cleaning off a mug. "Meli!" [y/n] called out entering the tavern, in a new outfit of her own.