⌗¹⁰ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑴

Flashback(?) - italics

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 are you keeping [y/n]? Give her back to 𝐌𝐄!❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒. "Would you mind telling me one thing? No matter how I look at it, I just can't wrap my head around the idea that you guys are plotting to overthrow the kingdom. So, if that's not why you're here, then what was the reason?"

Howzer asked the two deadly sins. "We came here to rescue princess [y/n], who's been abducted." King replied.

"Abducted?!" Howser exclaimed shocked. "Are you saying princess [y/n] is here right now?!"

--- 

Hendrickson sent an attack towards a downed arthur, only for it to be sent right back to him. Grunting as he was sent into an arch way. "He was actually able to repel my attack?" 

"Well, it looks like you've gotten a lot more powerful, since the last time I saw you." Meliodas said standing in front of arthur as the dust cleared. "I know that voice. Could it be?"

Leaning forward seeing his form as the dirty cleared. "Yeah, it's me all right. And i'm not gonna leave without [y/n]!"

Getting up from the crumbled crater in the arch way the two approached each other. "It's been a long time, hasn't it, Captain of the seven deadly sins? Are you alone right now?"

"Yeah. I lost the others somewhere along the way." He said. "You think you can face me without them? Still, confident as ever, aren't you?" Arthur gazed at the two, his focus mainly on the blonde.

"Where are you keeping [y/n]? Give her back to me!" His tone demanding. "I'm afraid that's not possible."

Meliodas quickly sent a knee towards hendrickson's face. Her blue eyed holy knight caught his attack.

Unsheathing his sword and slashing mindlessly at the holy knight. Hendrickson sent meliodas flying back using his sword to clash against his.

Arthur gasped out as meliodas slid to a stop safely in front of him, the two powerful beings glare out at each other.