⌗⁷ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑬𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺, 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑽𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐍𝐃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐍𝐃...you've got a few opposites... you've got bigger 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐒.❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | ❝𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐁𝐀𝐍. 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒?❞ Meliodas asked ban who held two large barrels. "Nah, I picked this one up on the way to the village." He grinned.

"Stole, you mean?" Gother clarified. "This looks so good!" Hawk excitedly praised, mindlessly staring at the food. "Haw, mind your manners." Diane scolded the pig. "I think it's bad manners to sit like that."

Elizabeth commented, seeing diane sitting criss crossed. "Wow, elizabeth." [y/n] grunted out crossing her arms, seeing as she was sitting the same exact way. "huh? Right!"

Diane chuckled sitting up normally. Groaning out, [y/n] stood up joining Elizabeth's side. "Leaving already? Why don't you stay for a drink?" Meliodas said to Cain.

"Thanks, but I won't trouble you any longer. Seeing you again is enough."

"Alright." the blonde sighed out, no persisting him to stay longer. "One last thing before I go. Keep in mind that if you're seeing traces of [y/n], whenever you look at that princess... it's just that she's actually. Well, never mind. Until we meet again, Meliodas."

Dropping the topic and bidding his leave. "Take care of yourself, Barzard!" Watching cain leave with a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you, Gowther." The two princesses greeted the newly arriving, pink haired sin.

"My name is Elizabeth and this is [y/n]. We're the third and fourth princesses of liones. Would you mind joining in our quest to save the kingdom from the holy knights?" She politely asked the sin of lust.

Gowther thought for a second in silence. "No." His reply blunt, simple, and to the point. "No?!" The three sins beside them yelled in union. "This isn't the first time we've met."

Pointing over to the [h/c] girl. "Really?" She questioned watching as he walked over to her. "We've crossed paths once before in Ordan. and before that, you became acquainted with us when you were only a small child."

"Huh?" Confused about his statement. Elizabeth face palmed at gowther's mindlessness. "Well, what do you know, so she was the little runt always hanging around the king." Ban recalled rubbing the back of his head.

"How weird! I totally don't remember that." Diane giggled. "show respect when you speak to Her Highness." King whispered to gowther. "I beg your pardon, princess."