⌗¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 always need 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 always need 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞

❀*ੈ✩‧₊˚ | [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘. "Whats going on, [y/n]?" meliodas asked joining her outside. "Meliodas." Turning around to face the blonde. "Hey."

Watching as he walked and joined her side. Letting out a small giggle then turning back to the fireworks.

"I was told the people have been liberated and those suffering under forced labor are finally starting to return to their homes. Granted, it's going to take a long time to rebuild after all this, but the fact that we're celebrating liones' founding festival at all is thanks to you and--"

Getting cut off by the blonde. "It's all thanks to you and elizabeth for bringing us together, right?" 

"This is it. It's finally over. But don't interrupt me again." Glaring down at the sin before reverting back to her happy nature. "Not exactly, 'cause my journey hasn't wrapped up just yet."

He claimed brushing off her demand. "huh?" Looking at him in question. Meliodas just chuckles and casually walked back over to the boar hat."

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

Birds chirped as the sun shined brightly down onto the kingdoms capital of liones. [y/n] pushed open her window breathing in deeply, taking in the fresh air. "What a morning." Placing her hands onto her hips.

Getting dressed in her royal attire she joined her family for breakfast, eating rather quickly earning confused looks from her family. "Thank you for the meal."

Wiping her mouth with her napkin then going off to change into the taverns uniform.

Joyfully running through the castle halls passing veronica and griamore. "Hey!"

"I'll be back by dinner!" Waving the two goodbye her keys jingling at her side.

"Keep up the good work." She said to the guards at the castles walls. "Hold on. Was that... Princess [y/n]?"

Running through the streets of liones she greeted everyone she saw and urging them to go to the boar hat some time.

Skidding to an almost falling stop she looked back up at the castle, half of it being rebuilt. Sighing out she got back to running out of the kingdoms walls.