⌗¹⁶ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍], i'm sorry

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍], i'm sorry. please forgive me, [𝐘/𝐍].❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓.

"This brings back old memories, meliodas. Now, let me hear that voice of yours just a little more." Lifting up his leg and letting his dead weight drop it back down onto meliodas' chest. 

Grunting he cries out, his brows itching together. "For a moment there, I was worried about what might happen. Excellent work, estarossa" Melascula praised.

"Perfect timing, gloxinia. I need a favor. You think you could fix my body?" Her entire body burnt a chard besides her eyes. "Well, I suppose so, but then i'll need to stop using droplet of life for a while."

The rose forming and dropping a droplet of life returning her back to normal. "Listen, estarossa. Botton line, are you sure about this?"

"Hm?"

"I've sensed a strange gaze focused on us for a while now. Most likely, it's the rest of meliodas' group, is it wise to leave them unsupervised? I'm not sure."

Drole held his hand out, releasing his magic and causing the rock hand enclosure crumble to the ground. "Looks like they got away." Gloxinia said, not seeing them in the rubble. 

"Guy's we've been busted!" Hawk exclaimed. 

"The seven deadly sins. your new team of fighters, meliodas. In time, will you betray them as well? You were once the sworn leader of the ten commandment, yet you deserted us, without a thought" Leaning down above his brother, his hand clenching around his neck.

The group gasping hearing estarossa's words, except gowther.

"Such brutal strength and callousness. What you did back then was quiet devastating. Everyone recognized you as the one who is most likely to become the next demon king. We were each helpless against the goddess race, but they feared you, and would avoid you at all cost. You were my child hood idol."

A young estarossa smiling up at his older brother as he easily slashed through a goddess.

"But then, unexpectedly, you betrayed us. you wrecked havoc on the demon realm, and then you vanished. After murdering the two commandments who were with you, that is. Leaving two empty stops. Drole and gloxinia eventually joined us, forming the ten commandments that exist today."