⌗⁷ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑫

BEWARE!!!! Short chapter again :(

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 bring her back, no matter what

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 bring her back, no matter what. [y/n], I 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄. ❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | ❝𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔?❞ Diane asked king in confusion. "Come on, diane. Don't give me a heart attack like that. It's me, king!" nervously chuckling, assuming she was joking around.

"Wait. You're king?" Squinting her eyes suspiciously at the fairy floating in front of her. "That's right. You got it!"

Diane laughs at his joyous outburst. "You must be kidding. I know him and he's not a tiny little boy like you. He's more of a scrappy oafish blimp of a guy."

"Well, I mean, yeah, that can be true." Sheepishly looking to the side. "Hey there, Diane. Are you still half-asleep?" Meliodas asked the giant.

His arm wrapped over [y/n's] shoulder, his hand cupping her breast.

"Meliodas!" She gasped out. "That's weird. When did she stop calling you by your title?"

"Diane, are you okay?" The [s/c] skinned girl asked.

Ignoring the feeling of the blonde squeezing at her. "And who are you?!" She shouted, an enraged tone to her voice.

---

Worried for diane they went and expressed their concerns to merlin who was in the special room in the castle.

"Memory loss? It might be short-term amnesia cause by blunt forced trauma to the head." She concluded.

Turning around to face the three. "Whoa, Merlin! How did you get your body back?" The pig asked. "I didn't. this is just an illusion to make things a bit easier."

Her body now a fake hologram coming from her sacred treasure. "Oh, I guess that makes sense."

"It's so strange. While diane forgot me and hawk even existed, she still remember's meliodas just fine." Holding a concerned hand to her chest.

"Been a long time since she called me meliodas instead of captain, though." Rubbing the back of his head.

"Poor king. you should've seen how pale he was! And don't think I haven't suffered! I came this close to being eaten alive!"

Sympathizing the fairy king and recalling when diane tried to eat him, just like at their first meeting.

Suddenly king burst into the room in his human form, explaining what had just happened with diane. 

"Hmm. She's continuing to lose more memories?"

"Yes, exactly! It's not just me she forgotten, it's captain, too!" He exclaimed.

"Hold on a second. I'm pretty sure that back when I first met diane, she might've called me by my first name." Meliodas recalled.

"For now, let's just observe her."

Making their way over to where she was kept, only to find she was missing.

"W-what do you mean she's not here?!" King cried out to a guard. "Well, she left in a rush without saying anything." the knight confirmed. "and where could she be?"

Gazing around the empty room for a sign. "that's easy." Gowther's voice interfered. "where she used to live before joining the seven deadly sins."

Him and slader approaching the group. "W-what do you mean?" King frantically asked, landing front of the goat sin. "I erased her memories using my lost world ability." He admitted.

"Wanting to learn more about emotions, I manipulated guila's memories. Diane strongly condemned me for doing so, and said...  "If you think memories are just something you can just change, then you've got another thing coming." So, as a test, I erased hers. As I predicted, they were quite easily removed. Memories are nothing but simple bits of information, after all."

King grumbles, tears welling up in his eyes and sweat dripping for his face. "You miserable little...How could you do that to somebody's mind?"

"Easy, king!" Meliodas urged. Grunting he poofed back to his original fairy form. "Gowther, i'm upset, but I shouldn't have said those things."

Floating over to gowther. "Maybe you can at least tell me this. What feelings did you experience when you erased her memories?"

"What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand the question. To wipe away the recollections of somebody, feelings aren't necessary at all."

King looked down and away from gowther. "Not necessary, huh?" Slader sighs and shakes his head. "What's wrong? Why are you angry?"

"Gowther!" Slader scolded out his name. "I"m not angry about this. But i'm genially disappointed in you. Because a person's heart..."

His chastiefol turning into a large panda and kicking gowther away. "Isn't your play thing! Captain, i'm going after diane even if I have to--"

"Come on, don't just stand there! We'll look for her right now!" Meliodas shouted, mostly everyone already making their way to go look for the giant. 

---

The group stood on hawk's mom, leaving camelot in search of their missing friend. "So where do you think we should start?"

"Before diane joined the sins, she was still living in her hometown."

"Hold on. You don't mean..."

"The giant races homeland, Megadozer"

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

"Megadozer lies to the north. At a distance of over 300 miles." Merlin said. "I hope diane's alright." [y/n] said taking a seat onto hawk's mom's grassy head.

"We'll bring her back, no matter what. [y/n], I promise." Thinking back to when diane was wrongly accused of killing her best friend and race's leader; matrona.

"'Cause it's my responsibility to protect her."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴡᴄ: 𝟾𝟼𝟻