⌗⁹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑭 𝑰𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬

Dreyfus memories(?) - italics

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐇, I wish she wasn't so attached to 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐎𝐇, I wish she wasn't so attached to 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐒 [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒. "Sounds like something started up outside." Hawk said, hearing loud noises coming from the capital.

"We must be down in the underground pigpen, [y/n]" the pig denounced. "Let's head out."

"A pigpen? You mean a dungeon, hawk?" Nitpicking at his choice of words and phrases. "Yeah!" Letting out a gasp realizing who would be stuck down there with them. "Uncle! Margret where are you!?"

Racing around and calling out for the captured members for her family. "Uncle!" Slowing down and looking at cells.

"Hey, if you keep shouting out loud like that, the guards are gonna come." Hawk scolded. "[y/n]?" Margaret called out. The two gasp out hearing her soft voice. "[y/n]... is that you?"

"That sounds like margaret's voice!" Jogging over to the cell where the girls voice was heard. Peeking through the small window. "Big cousin! Is that you, margaret?! Tell me, have you been alright?"

Worried for how they've been treating her cousin. "I'm fine." [y/n] sighes out seeing the lavender haired princess standing up. "What about you? Both father and I, we've been worried about you and elizabeth for so long."

Her brown eyes wavering with light tears. "We worried you? i'm so sorry margaret. I'm fine, I lost elizabeth when I was brought here."

Tears of her own began to fall from her [e/c] orbs.

"They- they took my keys. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. Because of me, I put the entire kingdom in danger all because I wanted us to be safe for the holy knights. Because of me, veronica is..."

Sobs wracking from her mouth ad she tried to cover them from echoing in the hallow halls.

"[y/n], you shouldn't blame yourself so much. Please. That's something she would never wish for. Because I know how deeply she cared about you. Also, it's strange, but..."