⌗¹¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐄𝐑 laugh

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐄𝐑 laugh.... it's 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃. "yo!" he yelled, walking over to them. "Sir meliodas!" Hendrickson exclaimed with a sweat drop.

"I'm glad you're alright!" Gilthunder gasped. "Didn't I tell you guys. I only went over there to say hi."

"B... But I want to know exactly what kind of greeting to gave them!" Jenna demanded.

"Oh. that's simple. I just warned them that if they did something stupid, then we'd go there and beat them up." He simply stated, the other exclaiming in shock.

It was obvious all of them weren't prepared to fight against the demon kings top picked soldiers. "You're the one being stupid. 'Cause what you did was go out there and pick a fight!" King shouted.

"Hmm... Well, I guess that's true" Meliodas said, rubbing the back of his head. "Only a moron would intentionally go out of his way to wake up a sleeping giant like that!" Jenna irked angrily.

"Come on, do you have to yell?" Meliodas deadpanned. 

"I have every right to yell at you!"

"She has every right to yell at you!" 

King and jenna shout in unison. "Ugh! How could you..." King seethed.

"The kingdom of Britannia is full of different nations and villages. They'll be able to raid them all pretty easily  by splitting up... Soon they're gonna realize that. With the ten commandment's in one place, we don't stand a chance against them, including me. That's why we're gonna separate them. That way, we can start crushing one or two at a time!"

Coming up with a plan to possibly beat the ten commandments. "That plan's sweet! Just thinking about it makes my snout tingle!" Hawk's voice cut's through.

"Well, I guess this means you finished your training, too, huh..." Catching sight of hawks new appearance. 

His ears, back, and hooves were red and scaled and his twirled tail was now a straight dragon tail. He even have two horns coming out of his head.