⌗³ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

[s/n] - similar name

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈 wish I could show [y/n]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈 wish I could show [y/n]. She would love 𝐈𝐓.❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃. [𝐘/𝐍], 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐀𝐃, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄. "It's so weird. He looks just like the captain, but he's a totally different person on the inside." Diane said.

"That's true. But rudeness seems to be a trait they share." Still sour from the fact he insult diane and made her cry. "Oh, can't you just let it go?!"

"I'm sorry for what I said. It was my first time seeing a giant. So I... well i'm really sorry." he apologized.

Diane chuckled accepting his apology. King floating in between the two's line of vision.

"So, the captain passed through that spring in the forest and he somehow ended up in this sky temple of yours?" He summarized. "Which means hawk is still with him."

"I'm sure he jumped in without thinking it through." Gowther claimed. "Sounds like the captain to me." Merlin said.

"So, you said you ran away like a wimp at the thought of the demon clan resurrecting?" Ban bluntly asked.

"No! I didn't just run away. It's just that the 3,000 year old seal that's been holding the demon clan back is getting close to wearing off."

Solaad explained. "At this rate, the celestials will be wiped out." Looking down at the fire sadly. "So, that's what 'the time of ruin' is then?" [y/n] stated.

"Yes, and what I need now is for the great oshiro to reappear.. No one believes me that will happen, though. there has to be something I can do."

"The great oshiro, huh? And what is that?" Ban questioned sternly. "the time of ruin and the great oshiro... how terribly interesting. could you tell us more?" Merlin requested.