⌗¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑨𝑰𝒁𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 a provocative outfit choice! I love 𝐈𝐓!❞ 

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄. The villagers chatted away as they relaxed at their annual fighting festival, drinking away. A girl with [h/c] hair stood in the crowd.

A teal bra covering your chest, black shorts resting around your waist, a belt with a pouch on your hip to keep the keys by your side.

Other leather belt type stuff clipped around your thigh, and upper arm, some cuffs on your wrists.

Lastly a gold dangling star earring hung from your ear with the Liones blue crest in the middle, stating your status to the people.

"First up is the elimination round! the ref will be your truly, Lovehelm. The rules of this round are extremely simple. Knock your opponent out of this ring! throwing them out is fine. Pushing too. Or send them flying. As long as it's barehanded. The eight contenders who are still standing will move on to the finals. Now then, let the brawling begin!"

You gazed around as most of the contenders began threatening and fighting with each other.

Feeling a hand on your shoulder you turn around, coming face to face with a slightly taller brown haired man.

His eyes wandered your exposed skin. "What's a girl like you doing here?" Clenching your fist you wound up and sent a hard punch straight to his nose, making him fly back into a group of fighting men.

"Pervert." You seethed out.

Feeling another person bump into you, you looked down, seeing who seemed to be a kid, holding a green pillow to his chest. "Oh.... hello."

Waving down at him and watching as his face bursted with red before rushing back where he came from.

"Oh, okay?" The crowd cheered watching the contenders fight before the first round.

Continuing to look around you saw a pig selling ale to the people watching the festival. Whistling, she called him over. "how much would one mug be?"

Expecting to be shown a sign in its side. The pig looked up and grinned. "one silver coin."

"Oh!" Gasping back at the pigs sudden speech. "How neat a talking pig! Here" Looking into your pocket she pulled out a single silver coin and placed it in the pigs satchel.