⌗³ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑽𝑨𝒀𝑵𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 no reason for you to be put in danger 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 no reason for you to be put in danger 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒. the sky green and and over all hue yellow itself. The grass rustles and the wind hums as it blows.

'what am I doing here?' she thought to herself. Looking down she saw she was in the same outfit she wore when she first met the seven deadly sins. 'somehow. I can't remember anything.' 

Paper rustles as it floats through the wind and lands at her feet. Gasping she bends over and picks it up. 'wait a minute. that's right. I'm looking for meli.'

Seeing it was his wanted poster that had fallen in front of her. Armor clinks as someone comes up behind her.

Turning around she is met with a tall blonde, with green eyes, tan skin, and slight stubble on his chin. 'meliodas is that you?' blinking mindlessly at the blonde. "[y/n]! [y/n]!"

---

"Come on, snap out of it!" Meliodas calls out. The girl groans softly before gasping as she finds herself awake. Sitting up she looks at the blonde. "Meliodas?"

Gazing down to zeal who was safely clung to her chest. "What a relief. Are you okay?"

"Yes. But how didI end up here?" Seeing she wasn't near where the fight was before. "Gowther made everyone in the entire kingdom black out all at once."

Gasping at the news. "That's terrible! Gowther and Diane are..."

"Over there!" Seeing a large explosion of light go off. Soon meliodas, merlin, zeal and [y/n] were with diane and guila. "Diane! are you alright?" Worried for his team mates well being.

"Captain. Didn't think i'd see you here." Gowther sat against a wooden door of a building. His body scrunched together, and his face dug into his knees.

"Gowther. Do you realize what kind of damage you've done?" Meliodas didn't sound angry or disappointed more just worried, worried about gowther, and worried about why this all happened.

"Please just lock me up. Far away from everyone else. And hurry, before I stop being myself." Not daring to look up at them. "Merlin, we can finish our talk later."

"Of course."

[y/n] sucked in a sharp breath feeling the stinging pain returning to her side. Looking to her side she groaned, seeing the dirty covered scrape.