⌗¹³ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯-𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑷 𝑴𝑨𝒁𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈𝐅 it has to do with her, I just 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈𝐅 it has to do with her, I just 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄. Splitting into groups they tried to navigate, determined to met each other on the other side. 

[y/n] races around, having lost her partner in crime; hawk somewhere.

Following the sound of his now frightened screams she saw diane gripping him in her large hand, begging for him to allow her to eat him.

"Stop it!" She exclaimed, smiling up at the giant. "Huh? A human girl. who are you? What are you doing in this place? How'd you get here?"

Her grip loosening allow hawk to run and hide behind the princess. "Diane! I'm so glad you're safe! Everybody's been so worried about you! Mostly king... But still! Do you remember me at all?"

Tilting her head a little in question. "I'm [y/n]! The princess from liones? I've been traveling with you and the seven deadly sins."

"[y/n], huh? A princess from liones? And the seven deadly sins?" Everything sounded so familiar yet so unfamiliar at the same time.

"You lost your memories and disappeared. Since then, we've all been looking everywhere for you. But king wanted to go off and continue to search on his own."

She explained. "So then, you and I, we know each other?" Diane questioned. "Yes! The two of us are best friends!" 

A small blush appeared onto her cheeks as the [h/c] girl smiled sweetly up at her.

"Well, you seem nice. But, sorry, I can't trust humans. Those holy knights from liones seem nice, too, but then they tricked me and tried to kill matrona."

Picking up her sacred treasure and going to leave. "No, hold on!" Going to step after her. "Don't follow me!" 

Her feet stomped against the ground as she walked away, "Not exactly the reunion we hoped for. What should we do?"

 "We'll follow her, anyway, hawk." Her brows frowned in determination to bring diane back, whether it be with her memories or not. 

"This place is creepy." Hawk commented, gazing around at all of the ruins of vaizel. "I bet when this maze was built, the village and other things were completely swallowed up."