⌗¹⁸ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍], I'm sorry I kept you 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍], I'm sorry I kept you 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃. [y/n], zaratras, and hawk stood on her head as they made their way to liones.

"Come on, mom. Faster! Full steep ahead!" Hawk encouraged his mom. "Father, sisters, please be safe, all of you."

"The rumors were true. There's a never- ending stream of evacuees coming from the royal capital of liones. An evil magical power's concentrated there in an unheard-of amount. And to be honest, i'm against the idea of taking you into the heart of all this danger"

Zaratras said. "I"m still going no matter what you say."

"Please, princess...."

"I made a promise. That no matter what might happen to him, I would go on fighting to protect the people of this kingdom without fail."

The wind blowing her bangs back, her right eye shining its bright orange.

"Fine, but don't let your guard down around the ten commandments. They're monsters above all others. For one thing, there's no way you can defeat them if you attack them head on."

"Whatever, I could lay them all out flat with a single smack to the head. Don't you worry about a thing, [y/n]. I've got the strength of a hundred pigs!"

"Well, that quite reassuring."

Zaratras gasped, a large red demon flying by their side. " Don't tell me they already noticed us? Princess [y/n], you must step back." His arm protectively in front of the girl.

"I can fight you know." She muttered under her breath. "We stand out, dude, of course they noticed us."

The demon swipes at the three, zaratras blocking with his shield. Grunting he leaped into the air. "Purge"

Stabbing his blade right into the demons head. "Not bad, zara!" Hawk cheered, his tail wagging. "It's not over yet, lord piglet. Take a look up ahead."

"huh?" A flock of red and grey demons fly towards them. "Holy crap! It's a flock of nightmares!"

Readying themselves the demons form a red glow from their mouth's. "Lady mother pig! Make a sharp turn! At this rate, we'll get caught in a barrage."

"You heard him, turn mom!" Hawk yelled.

Gritting her teeth hawk's mom struck through the demons, breaking them into pieces. "Such unbelievable power!" 

"That was amazing!" Hawk cheered, running around a piece of a red demon got into his mouth. 

Whimpering out groan smoke sizzles from his body. "Hawk, what's wrong? You didn't!"

In a puff of smoke hawk had the appearance of a red demon. "Lord piglet, what happened you your appearance?"

"If hawk eats any living creature with magical powers, then he transforms." Crouching her held hand out an irk mark itching at her forehead. 

"Now spit it out!" The pig only squeaked out. "Hawk, get a hold of yourself!"

"I must say, when we rushed over here, I wasn't expecting to find such a strange group. "Monspeet said floating above with derieri.

The blonde demon gasps at the sight of the girl. Floating down and standing in front of her. "Impossible. What are you doing out here?"

"Um, maybe you've mistaken me for someone else." Shrugging her shoulders and rolling her eyes jokingly. "Step away!" Zaratras yelled. "You'd be wise not to try anything foolish."

Breathing heavily zaratras rushed forward with a shout. "Enough." Her large demon fist clashing against the reincarnated holy knight. "Zaratras!" 

Tossing her hand out as derieri grabbed onto the mans throat. Pulling her arm back a whiteish blue orb formed around her other fist. "An ark?!"

"It is you." Sweat dripping down her cheek at the new ability. "I don't get it. How can it be so easy for you to try and take another person's life like that?"

The ark popping and blowing her hand off. Hawk chittering in cheers. "there's no doubt about it. You're back, I knew it!"

Glaring she swiped a golden key to her chest. A bright yellow light ringing around her body.

An outfit consisting of a twin tailed coat and sleeves that leave the shoulders and upper back bare. A pair of dark thigh-high boots with light trim at the top, which split above the knees to reveal the front of the thighs.

Her hair is styled into a typical ponytail with two bangs framing the face. Sagittarius's zodiac sign marked on her left shoulder.

"Stop it. now!" Zaratras weakly called out from the ground. A bow and arrow forming in her hands she pulled back. "Now, die!"

Her fist flying towards the girl who was about to let the shining energy light arrow loose.

A loud punches echoes throughout the forest, the demon hunching over and vomiting up a puddle of blood.

Wisps of blonde hair flys in the wind in front of the [h/c] girl. Derieri soars back, monspeet flying after her in worry.

"Now, what's this all about?" The light arrow disappearing and her bow clattering to the ground, disappearing along with her outfit.

"I wake up after a really long snooze and things look pretty bad. And what in the heck happed to you out here, hawk? [y/n], I'm sorry I kept you waiting." 

Looking over his shoulder at the girl with tears in her eyes. Shaking her head she ran forward, falling into his arms. "It's okay After all, you did promise me you'd come back to me alive. Meliodas!"

Chuckling he picked her up bridal style, leaning his head against hers.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴡᴄ: 𝟾𝟿𝟾