⌗¹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑵

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 you know my size pretty well we share a bed every 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 you know my size pretty well we share a bed every 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. ❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐓. The slit in her leo star dress blowing back in the wind, showing off her leg.

"Meliodas!" She called out, smiling, for the blonde.The clear blue sky quickly turned dark. Leaving her alone with the sight of her kingdom destroyed, smoke building up in the sky.

"What just happened?" Gasping when she head meliodas exclaimed. Dodging at striking at a dark figure.

His demon features appearing, and he looked the same as he did from the fight with Hendrickson, clothing and all. Blocking another dark figure before another slammed him to the ground.

"Meliodas!" She shrieked out going to run forward and call out for one of her spirits, but black and purple glowing tendrils held her back by her arm.

Looking forward she saw ten large silhouettes in the sky, their red eyes staring down at the two. Meliodas stood up breathing heavily.

One of the silhouettes started walking forward, his height about the same as meliodas'. "Meliodas!" Calling out for the man again, the figures dark eyes opening at her call. "I won't let you hurt anyone else!"

Everything shifting back to the fight with Hendrickson. Recalling everything on that day and after, how meliodas defeated the grandmaster. How he showed up to the castle and swept her away

---

Gasping [y/n] quickly sat up looking around to realize she was safely in her room. "Was I dreaming?" Everything felt so real, how could've she been dreaming? 

Slowly getting out of bed she pushed open her window, the fresh wind from outside blowing through her silky [h/c] locks. "I dreamt I was on a journey with meliodas and the others. But wait..."

Her brows frowning. "What on earth was that?" Thinking of his true demon form and the demonic figures fighting him. 

---

Getting dressed into her pink, maroon, and white dress she scurried in front of her adoptive father. "Good morning. Dad! How are you?" Curtsying in respect for the king. "is something wrong, [y/n]? You look a little pale this morning."