⌗⁴ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

[s/n] - similar name

[s/n/n] - similar nickname

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈 can'y marry someone I don't actually have feelings 𝐅𝐎𝐑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈 can'y marry someone I don't actually have feelings 𝐅𝐎𝐑.❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐆𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊. Orders and questions were spewed out, and suddenly someone began to crawl out from the rubble.

"Someone, help me... I'm going to die." The man rasped out, long white haired covering their face. "Hey! Are you okay? what happened?" The celestials ran forward to aid the man.

"I'm so hungry... so hungry. I'm going to die!"

"huh? Well, do we have anything for him to eat?" The knight crouched in front of him asked, looking back at the others.

Shakily some backed away. "Hey, what is it?" Seeing their nervous demeanors. "Let me feed." The man began to stand up, unknown to the knight.

"Honestly, who thinks about eating at a time like this?" Shouting when the man turned into a green monster.

It's mouth and eyes located onto its chest area, and the long white hair turning into a maroon brown. Roaring the monster ate the knight in front of him.

"The demon clan!" The green demon spit out the celestial and started to suck in, pulling a soul out of a knight.

Cowering they tried to crawl away. "Hey! My food shouldn't run off." Using his hair to whip the knights trying to fly away.

"The egg rock still seems to be safe!" A knight next to zoria deemed. "The start of the year of doom has arrived!"

Hyperventilating one of the remaining celestials tried to fly away in search of protection from zoria, but the demon whipped its hair around his ankle. "Voltic whip."

Yellow electric lightning zapped through his hair shocking the male and taking his soul. "I want to eat more!" Sending his whip like hair towards [s/n].