⌗¹⁵ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑶𝑫𝑨𝑺 𝑽𝑺. 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺

CTW: long chapter, many scene cuts :(

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈𝐓 hurts me because I love 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈𝐓 hurts me because I love 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒. "Crazy bastard. He just attacked the ten commandments!" Ban observed, sweating in worry.

"Hey, captain, what should we--" Gasping when he didn't see the blonde beside him.

An explosion goes off where the ten commandments were brought down. The screen of gravel and smoke clearing to reveal the blonde. "Let's get started. It's time for the real festival!"

The other participants all looked down a slight fear hidden behind their eyes. It was all quick to happen, meliodas rushing forward sending a kick to drole's chest knocking him back a little. 

The teal giant struck punches at meliodas who easily blocked them. Grunting in surprise at his sudden rise in power level. Meliodas charged up his abdomen, and upper cutted his chin.

Dark purple blood spewing from his mouth. As drole went to swipe at meliodas, he pulled out his sword, cutting off two of his four arms.

Drole dipped his finger into the blood on his arm, smearing a little onto his tongue. "You anticipated this?"

"Yeah. I've been waiting for this moment. For the chance to catch you off guard and strike. If I attacked you myself head on, you'd have your guard up and ready for me, right? Under circumstances like that, there's no way I could win. To get you to let your defenses down, I came here as someone who just wanted to have a little fun with his friends. Of course, I never mentioned this plan to any of them. 'Cause that magic eye of yours would've seen through that right away. And all I had to do was wait for you guys to leave yourselves exposed. Luckily, escanor created the perfect opportunity."