⌗²ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

[s/n] - similar name

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍] makes for a better 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍] makes for a better 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄. Lifting himself up and catching his breath. "where am I?" Taking notice of the unfamiliar place.

Walking through the forest he run to the opening. Smiling widely at the lush green fields. "I don't believe it! Its the surface! This is where the great oshiro."

"Aha!" Someone called making his perk up. "Would you come on back already?" King asked thinking the straight haired blonde was meliodas. "Wait, where are you going?!"

Seeing the blonde burst into the other direction. "they chased me all the way here. Why won't they just understand?"

"You're such a coward. Weren't you the one who said you were gonna train, captain?" King questioned chasing after the boy. "Cap...tain?" Coming to a stop.

Looking up at the sloth sin floating above him. "But how?! You're flying without any wings!" He exclaimed pointing to the brown haired sin.

"What! Whether I have wings or not is none of your business! Don't talk to me like that!" Holding his back in embarrassment. "He's not after me.... Are you with the demon clan?" He yelled up at king.

"Huh?" Diane stomped up behind them, shaking the ground. "Hey, whats all the ruckus about?" she asked leaning down to the blonde.

His blue eyes widen at the sight of the tall girl. "Huh? where did you get those clothes, captain? They're adorable!" A blush settled onto his cheeks and was unable to say anything.

"Monster!" He suddenly yelled running past diane.

The girl gasped and began to whimper her purple eyes glossing over with tears, and she began to cry. "Captain, why don't we continue your training? "Ban said approaching the blonde.

Diane's fist crashed down onto ban, crushing him. "He's so mean! Captain just called me a monster!" 

Slamming her fist into the puddle of ban's blood. the boy under her hiding. "Don't listen to him, diane!"