⌗⁴ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬

BEWARE!!!! short chapter :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈 wonder if it 𝐈𝐒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈 wonder if it 𝐈𝐒.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒. Locked away since ancient times, the hand-picked troops of the demon king himself. They've all been freed from their 3,000 year-old seal. And that's caused these giant monsters to start moving again.❞

Arthur relaid, before looking down at meliodas. "Is that what you're telling me?" He questioned. "I don't blame you for not believing this at first, but everything i've said is true."

"If they made those things, then that means the ten commandments must be even stronger. Right, captain?" Diane pointed out, gazing at the blonde.

"And if thats true, how will any of us stand a chance going up against that kind of power?"

"My goodness. Even the form of Hendrickson we faced seems almost sweet in comparison, right gowther?" Looking at gowther's doll that was held securely in his armor sleeve.

Hawk suddenly lets out a laugh earning everyones attention. "It sounds like to me like you guys are forgetting something. As long as we got meliodas' attack move we'll be able to take anybody down, right?"

Snorting with a squeal. "Yes, that's right! Absolutely, sir pig!" Arthur exclaimed in agreement. "Sir pig, huh?"

"That attack was incredible!" Gawking at one of meliodas' abilities with his sacred treasure.

The blonde chuckled at the king's excitement. "It wasn't really my attack, though. More like, lostvayne's special ability. And it's called physical clone."

Swinging his sword, four clones appearing beside him. "Great now there's more of him. I wonder if this is some kind of illusion." Glaring at the sin. "I wonder if it is."

A mischievous look flashing over his face. [y/n] shouts as meliodas and the clones grope over her body.

Two under her skirt, one touching her chest, one playing with he hair, and another cheekily behind her. Merlin covered Arthur's eyes.

"Hey!" Hawk exclaimed. "Enough!" Pushing her arms out, a gush of wind force them away. Diane and slader rounding them up and hitting them as if wack-a-moles.

"So, if meliodas' power level is up around 3,370, that means five of him would add up to over 16,000. Hold on. other than the real meliodas, the rest only have a little over 420."

Reading the clones power stats. "Allow me to explain." Merlin spoke up.

"By creating a clone, the power levels are diluted, falling far short of the host's. For example, one clone's overall power would be half of the original's or 1,685. If there are four clones, they'll have a fourth of the host's power level's. which comes to 420."

Merlin explained to hawk. "If that's the case, then aren't they all pretty weak?"

"Well, yes, numerically speaking. And yet, captains full counter is a technique that regardless of his power level can deflect all magical power while using approximately zero of his own."

"Oh, that's so cool." Hawk gasped. "There is no sacred treasure that's a better fit for the captain than lostvayne."

Meliodas chuckles at everyone with a cheeky grin. Slader then turned to [y/n]. "Lady [y/n], whats the matter?" He asked feeling the emotion radiating off of her. 

"Guess I really wanted to let meliodas know that I could be useful... But in the end, I wasn't allowed to do a single thing." Glaring at slader from the side of her eye.

"I must implore you. Don't say that, or it will undermine my claim as a holy knight of liones."

"Oh, sorry." Shrugging her shoulders before letting out a small giggle. "It's just that, it's even more obvious than before. He doesn't need me at all. And I guess there is nothing I can do about it."

A small smile on her face and her browns frowned as she watched meliodas talk with Arthur. Slader sighs feeling sympathy for the girl.

Thunder rumbles in the sky. "Is that thunder?"

"I think so, but I don't see any rain clouds." [y/n] says gazing up at the blue sky. A blast comes from miles away making the sin's and the king gasp.

Suddenly in crashes into the ground in front of them, causing an explosion of dirt to stir up. All of the screaming.

Reaching into her pouch [y/n] pulled out a key.  "Star dress: Cancer form!" 

An outfit with  long, wide sleeves and an like those of a obi, a big ribbon wrapped around the waist and tied in the back.

Below the waist are pieces of cloth hanging in form of vertical stripes,  knee-high socks, as well as flip-flops as footwear.

Her hair is tied up in two high pigtails, secured by two round, pincer-shaped clips. And two red twin blades rest in her hands.

"Lady [y/n]!" Slader yells as the rush of wind almost blows her away. Using over of the blades to keep her grounded.

Meliodas' appears in front of her blocking the shock wave. "Meli..."

"Hmm. Seventy-two steps, huh?" The demon says. "Captain, is this... no way! It can't be!" The dust clearing.

"I thought it would only take me 70 steps to come out here. But I suppose i'm out of practice after 3,000 years!"

When the dust cleared a very tall and slender humanoid demon, red and silver armor encasing his soul, and his knees and elbows are covered with a fierce and sinister mask-like designed pads. 

"You're Galand... of the ten commandments!" Meliodas shouted, holding his sacred treasure defensively in front of him. [y/n] behind him, her twin blades doing the same.

"It's been a while, meliodas. Just as I suspected. It is you, isn't it?" Erupting into cackling laughter. "To think, after all this time has passed, you'd still be in that form!"

"But how...how can an evil monster like this even exist in the world?" Diane shuddered at the sight of the armor bodied demon. 

The earring on hawk's ear shaking and twinkles. "Merlin. I think my magical eye must be broken."

"Why's that?"

"It's just that...This can't be right. A power level of 26,000?" One of Galand's eyes glowing a ominous green.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴡᴄ: 𝟿𝟿𝟹

:( so short