⌗⁷ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃.❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅. Exclaiming as a whitish purple fire erupted from his severed limb.

Zoria tried to land another land but bellion flew up and the celestial fell to the ground. "Old man!" Meliodas yelled, rushing over to Zoria.

"What kind of sword is that!" Holding his flame ridden stump.

"This is the winged sword that has been passed down for 3,000 years by my people. With this sword the demon clan is as good as." Trying to stand up.

"You need to rest!" The blonde demon stated holding him up. "Solaad." Bellion thrusted his armless stump forward.

His severed arm flew to the side. "You get back now–" His eyes widened as he felt the winged sword move and stab through something.

Blood dripped out of meliodas' mouth in a puddle, the sword stabbed through his stomach. Bellion smirked and his arm was burnt away.

Zoria pulled back. "What have I... I've killed my son with my own hands." Grunting he fell to the ground.

Meliodas tried to pull the sword out of his chest, bellion sent a kick sending him back a few yards.

The same pinkish white fire erupted from the blade as Meliodas screamed, trying to pull it out.

Weakened from the fire, meliodas fell back. "A sword to combat demons. I see so it's effective against you too." Holding his arm out his sword flew to his hand and leaving zoria's wound open.

"It's rather ironic isn't it? You're going to die by the sword of the people you tried to protect."

Cackling he went to strike. "Get away from him!" Ban came rushing in, launching Bellion away from his captain. "Captain!" The other sins yell joining his side.

The blueish gray skinned demon laughed, fading away with the smoke. "Ugh he vanished!"

"Over there!" [s/n] exclaimed. She and Solaad fly over to zoria. "Father!"