⌗⁶ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑼𝑵𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀 𝑲𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

Flashback/backstory - normal bold italics

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 if she wasn't able to make you see that, I will! And i'll be living right by your 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐀𝐍𝐃 if she wasn't able to make you see that, I will! And i'll be living right by your 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄.❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘. Diane had woken up from her nap and say outside with hawk. [y/n] stared out the window from inside the tavern. "Why isn't he back?"

Elizabeth walking over and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Hello, are you open?" A man asked knocking on the door. "Every other place seems to be closed for some reason."

[y/n] opening the door and greeting the man. "Welcome, sir!" Gasping at the sight of the short old man. "You're Cain, aren't you? You fought meliodas in Vaizel isn't that right?"

Cain's mouth dropped at the sight of the familiar [h/c] girl, tears welling up in his eyes. "My word. Could I be dreaming right now? [y/n]!"

The girl jumping a little in shock at her hearing her name come from his mouth. "Huh?" A smiling covering her confusion she let him in, and started to explain the story of what happened in Vaizel after the festival was brought to and end.

"Liz?" He questioned seeing the silver haired girl walking out of the kitchen with his meal order. She placed his dish down and whispered in his ear. "It's her, don't let her know."

Placing her fingers against her lips in a shushing motion. "I see. So, meliodas survived? I'm so glad to hear that." Returning back to the girl telling the story as she cleaned mugs and prepared him another drink. 

"Here you go." Giving him a wink. Elizabeth taking a seat on the stood next to him. "Sorry about this. I hate to trouble you, princesses."

"No, it's fine. we needed the business anyways." Waving her hand and brushing off his apology. Cain grinned and took a sip of the ale.

"Still, I was surprised when I saw you. Your noble features and soft yet confident voice are so like hers. I really thought that [y/n] had come back to life. Heck, you even have the same name! If that girl were still here, she'd be a women in her prime now."