⌗⁴ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐄𝐘, can I tell you 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆?❞ 

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ |  ❝𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞ Jericho groaned out clenching her fist against her chest. "How was he able to escape from the amber?" Guila sweated, her brows creasing.

In a quick motion the sword was taking from her hand. Her hand itself being ripped off with it. Screaming out at the sudden rush of pain pulsing through her arm.

Meliodas just stood there blankly looking at the holy knight. "How dare you!" Exhaling sharply watching as he tossed her severed hand to the ground.

Swinging his sword down causing a big explosion to set off. "I don't believe it. One little wave caused a huge blast like that? No!" Seeing guila laid out on the ground, not moving.

Grabbing her hand she uses the green orb attached to the black haired holy knights armor. A green bubble forming around them.

Healing their wounds and making guila recover her hand now reattached.

While ban was talking to the knights, getting ready to start fighting again he pushed them back and leaped forward. "Captain, is it really you in there--"

Not listening meliodas sliced through through his waist. "What in the world is going on here?" [y/n] catechized. Keeping her emotion filled [e/c] eyes on the scene in front of them. "[y/n], elizabeth, are you feeling okay?"

A burn hawk asked coming up behind them. "we're fine, hawk." Elizabeth spoke for them both. "How's meliodas doing? Do you have any idea?" The celestial mage asked.

Sitting on her knees and placing her hands onto hawks snout. "Hell if I know! Is that crazy-ass guy really Meliodas?" A blast goes off around them, causing elizabeth to fly back somewhere. "Lizzy!" Trying to reach out for her 'sister.'

The dirty dust cleared they sat in the middle of a crater on a piece of the original land that was still standing. Meliodas stood in front of [y/n] and hawk.

The blonde demon leaned down inches away from her face and began to sniff around. "Meliodas?" Standing up she cupped his cheeks, gazing down at his face.

His body relaxed and he leaned closer to her palm the same blank look in his eyes. Pulling away he held his arm up. The purplish black markings spreading out and forming a large dark wing.

A rush of wind blew through her hair as meliodas flew away. [y/n] sat with hawk worriedly watching a meliodas fought Helbram, who was disguised at the festival reff Love Helm. "Oh, no."