⌗³ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈'𝐌 in 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈'𝐌 in 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍.❞

❀*ੈ✩‧₊˚ | [𝐘/𝐍] 𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑. "Hey, is it just me, or have there been fewer customers lately?"

Gazing over to meliodas who sat at the counter, his arms crossed and brows frowned. "Yeah. Scraps are getting hard to come by these days, i'll be one skinny piggy pretty soon."

"Huh. Why would they stop coming?" Meliodas asked, looking down in a sad gaze. "I bet it's because you're such a terrible cook!" Hawk shouted at the blonde. 

"Now, now, take it easy." Urging hawk to calm down, and not to make meliodas feel any worse about hot having customers.

Standing up meliodas hit his hands together, getting an idea. "Okay. It's time for a change... and I know exactly what to do."

--- 

Meliodas ventured through the city and found himself at merlins estate. "You've still got all your weird little gadgets, don't ya?" Messing with a voodoo doll, laughing at its head bobbles.

"So, what do you want from me?" Looking over at her captain, a test tube in her hand. "What do I want? You to be a waitress at my tavern!"

Merlin looks over at him blankly, smoke puffing from the test tube. "Right now, it's just [y/n] and diane, but if you join the team, you three would make the perfect boar hat poster girl sisters."

Thinking about the three of them being the main advertisement for the tavern. "You'd be bringing in customers left and right."

"Do you honestly expect me to become one of your bars poster girls and were a uniform like that? I'm honestly surprised [y/n] herself became one."

"No chance, huh?" He laughed nervously, itching at his cheek. "Captain." gowther suddenly called out. "uh, hey, gowther. What have you been up to?"

His excited tone quickly dropping at the sight of his team mate in the tavern's uniform. "Why am I not being considered to be one of the poster girl sisters? Why not? why?"

Leaning down towards meliodas. "Never mind that. Now, why are you wearing the tavern uniform?" Pushing him back with his finger. "It's my favorite."

Adjusting his glasses with a sparkle. "You can't be serious." The blonde sigh's out his eye lidded, feeling down. "Fine. I'll do it." Merlin said.