⌗⁶ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝒀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊! 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘!❞

.˚ * ꒰ঌ✦໒꒱ * ˚. | 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. "How interesting. It looks like I won't be bored while I wait for the souls of all these weaklings to stew. You better entertain me thoroughly. Until the preparations for the resurrection ceremony are complete."

Stepping back and swinging his large sword at meliodas who jumped over him and landed on the roof of a building. "I hate to break it to ya', but it looks like our preparations are complete already."

He claimed. His words shocked the demons. "What's that?"

In the sky, a cliff base bursted through the dark clouds. "I'm home. It's the sky temple. The demon clan is...[s/n]" Solaad gasped out, looking over the edge at the fighting below.

"Quit wasting time!" Ban's voice broke through the wind. Looking to his sides at the seven deadly sins. "You said you'd do anything to save them right? Well then let's go!"

Grabbing hold of him then jumping off the piece of flying land. "Right!" Flying him down to the fight.

"We're coming with you! Merlin!" Diane yells as they follow after ban and solaad. "Magic cancel."

A pink hue shines around Diane returning her to her giant size. "Apport!" Her gideon appearing in her hands and her giant clothes replacing her torn ones.

"We're not gonna let them hurt Solaad's friends!"

"I'll head for the craggy peak on the summit." King called out. "Let's find out if there are any opponents I can enjoy fighting." Escanor said.

Gowther watched as hawk the devil manta screams past him with vaness on his back. "Oh, a flying scraps disposal?"

"Hawk! You're okay!" [y/n] shouted, joining merlins ' side. "AH! Hot! Hot!" he screamed out as fire and ice rained down at him.

"Well done hawk." Merlin praised making a cover to block the attacks. "We're saved!"

While Hawk and vaness landed Merlin teleported away to fight Derocchio. "I'll be the one keeping you busy now." Flames formed at the center of her palm.

Fire was shot at solaad and ban. The celestial screamed and dropped the sin. The chain of his nunchucks forming into a pink whip.