⌗¹²ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑫𝑶 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍], I'll end this 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍], I'll end this 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓.❞

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ |  𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃. "you're not saying anything, so I guess that means I have my answer." Ban says to meliodas.

"Now is really not the time to be bringing this up. [y/n] is..." Getting cut off by ban leaping towards him. "This might not mean anything to you, Captain, but to me there is nothing else in the world that matters more."

Striking his nunchucks at meliodas who tried to block with his sword. "If I kill you right now, she'll be brought back to life!"

Elizabeth watched as the two fought. "This isn't getting us anywhere! I'm sorry, margaret, but I have to help [y/n]." Hugging her sister before flying off to find her cousin. 

"Who the hell would put something as ridiculous as that in your head?!"

"Some stuck up chick who called herself a goddess! She was talking to us from out of this big-ass horn too!" Hawk shouted.

Meliodas gasped at hawk, allowing ban to use his nunchuck to hit the captain in the stomach. The blonde was quick to fire back but got hit into the ground.

"Ban! you're such and idiot! If you keep this up, our friendship is over, you got it?" Hawk yelled to the fox sin. 

"What? It's not the two of us were ever friends, anyway. If you don't shut your mouth, i'll kill you too, you swine."

The pig sobbed out. "Oh yeah? Well, if I were playing for keeps, then you wouldn't live to tell the tale, buddy!"

Blood dripped from ban hand. "Well, in that case, kill me already! I'm begging you! That goddess told me everything. you were buddies with the demons that murdered elaine, captain. But if i take your life, she'll come back and be with me again!"

His demon features faded, revealing his green eyes. "I see. Fine, then. Kill me, Ban." A small smile in his face. "Captain." 

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

"So, dreyfus, you're still alive." The two ex-holy knights staring at each other. [y/n] watches her key still threateningly held against her neck. "Lady [y/n], please step back. You as well lady aquarius." Dreyfus ordered.