⌗¹²ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑨 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 selfless of 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 selfless of 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐒, 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋. "In the coming days, a great fighting festival will be held in vaizel. And the declared winner of this event will be given the right to have any wish granted."

"Didn't we already go to the one that happened this year?" [y/n] said, a questioning look on her face. "And isn't vaizel that town diane flattened like a pancake?" Hawk added.

"I gotta admit, that prize they're offering is pretty tempting! Maybe i'll expand the tavern." Meliodas said. "Oh, come on now! You have to know that's a scam!"

Howzer yelled at the blonde for his stupidity. The dirty blonde holy knight sighed and went on to explain his thinking behind wanting to do the obviously fake festival, including [y/n] and hawks observations.

"Hmm, so you think the ten commandments are behind this?" Hawk asked. "There's no doubt about it! Can you think of anyone else who would do something as crazy as getting demons to hand out flyers?"

Calling out how they were able to acquire the flyer promoting the fake festival. "Meliodas, no matter how you look at it--" Hawk began but was cut off by Hendrickson.

"No matter how you look at it, it's a trap." He stated. 

"I was gonna say that!" The pig shouted angrily. "All right, guys. I've got an idea! Since esconor's signal just vanished into thin air, why dont't we stop by?" Meliodas said in an offer.

"Are you serious? Do you have some kind of plan or?"

The blonde grinned, punching his fist into his other palm. "Nope! Just sounds like fun!" Howzer and Hendrickson exhale heavily at meliodas. "Yes!"

Gilthunder shouts excited to fight along side or with the sin in a fighting festival. 

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

Gowther stares out the window. Letting out a gasp he jumps onto a near by table, pointing his finger in the air. "And now, off to the great vaizel fighting festival, in an effort to regain what i've lost I shall go forth!"

[y/n] and arthur look over their shoulders at the pink haired sin. "What did you say? Is there anything wrong, sir gowther?"

"I wouldn't worry about it." Meliodas claimed. "Honestly, there is always something going on with him." The princess stated getting back to cleaning the counter.

"Thats a phrase from the  book call the lost hidden treasure. It's an interesting read. I'll lend it to you." Gowther proclaimed. "Oh, sure. Sounds good to me." Arthur agreed.

"How selfless of you gowther." [y/n] commented smiling over at the doll.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴡᴄ: 𝟺𝟼𝟺

me realizing how short this chapter is 🤯