⌗⁶ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑬𝑭 𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀 𝑲𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐄, not at all

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐄, not at all. 𝐎𝐎𝐇.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋. 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒. "[y/n]. I'm so sorry. In the end, I couldn't protect you." He apologized, standing a few feet away from her dying body.

"Save your tears, we'll meet again..." Her bright [e/c] eyes shining until they went dull, the life draining from her completely. 

And a tear dripped down her face.

---

A tear fell onto meliodas' cheek causing his to open his eyes, his sight's being met with a certain [h/c] girl, with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Meliodas, are you...?"

"Huh." he hums out. Reaching up he casually grabbed onto her breasts. "What's up, [y/n]?" Squeezing it through her clothes.

She just frowned her brows with a soft smile, pulling him into a tight yet gentle hug. "I didn't know what i'd do if you never opened your eyes again! I was honestly so afraid!"

Even if I was silent he could tell by the wetness dripping onto his shoulder she was still crying. "There's no need to cry. By the way, where are we? And where is everybody else?"

Seeing it was only them in the room. "Please don't worry. This is the kings castle in camelot. and the others are...you know what? come on."

Helping him out of bed and tossing his arm over her shoulder, her hand holding onto his waist as she led him down the hall to where slader and Arthur sat with merlin's stone body.

"I know you mean well...but i'm certain that merlin's disappointed in me." The man claimed with a sniffle. "We'll only know or sure what merlin thinks when she wakes up and tells us."

Meliodas spoke from the door way with [y/n]. "Sir meliodas! Have your wounds healed?" Shocked to see him up and moving completely fine. "Nope, not at all. Ooh."

Getting back to squeezing her chest, an awkward blush setting onto Arthur's cheeks. "You know I could just... let you go, right?"

Side eyeing the blonde who continued to squish her boobs. "So, you mind telling me what happened out there?"