⌗⁵ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑨 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐇𝐄𝐘, can I tell you 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆?❞ 

‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ | 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐄. Hawks mom and Diane came a stomping stop at the sight of windmills, house, and bright green grass.

"Hey Captain, is around here okay?" The brown haired sin asked. "Yeah! It's a little far from town, but we ought to be alright, if we can do some promoting." He claimed standing next to [y/n]; who was now dressed in the taverns uniform.

"Thanks for everything, hawks mom!" She thanked the large green pig. "Diane what if you rest a little too?" Thinking about her new friends well being. "Sure! i'll just grab a little shut-eye till the tavern opens then!"

Her gideon clanking against the ground as she curls up on the dirt. "Good night, you guys." Grinning happily down at the now sleeping giant they go back inside the tavern.

"All right, everyone! Why don't we get ready to open up? Us guys will handle the food stocks. Now, [y/n], go down to the village and spread the word. And could you also buy some herbs while you're out there?"

"Sure!"

"Hawk, you should go with her for support." Meliodas told the pig. "That's fine by me, but do you really think she'll be okay?"

The [h/c] girl quickly turned to her pig friend, offended. "Uh.. I'm perfectly capable of going shopping! Thank you very much!"

"I know, but the holy knights are still after specifically you, aren't they? I mean, wouldn't it be better if you stayed here, and made elizabeth go out?"

"They're still after her as well, just not as much for some... reason. I'd rather it be me then her at risk. I have more fighting experience, she doesn't really....."

"Plus staying cooped up would just get her down! It's Fine! If anything happens, i'll rush right there!" A harsh blush spreading onto her cheeks at his claim. "I also want elizabeth to help ban in the kitchen."

Waving off hawks remark about lizzy going out. "Yeah, but still..."

"Hmm-" Holding his chin in thought. "How about a disguise then?" He offered.

"Village girl style!" A red and white dress, a brown bodice, boots, a basket full of bread and vegetable, and a cloth tied on her head. "Cute... BUT NO!" Elizabeth shouted.