⌗²ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑽𝑨𝑳

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍] is the only exception to the 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍] is the only exception to the 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄. ❞

❀*ੈ✩‧₊˚ | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒. Signaling it was a new day, and time for a new fight to begin. Ban opened the door to the boar hat, gazing up at the mountain.

Leaping from rock to rock easily making his way up the mountain, where he was met by the sight of meliodas; already waiting for him. "Captain." Grinning with a determined chuckle. "Sorry to keep you--"

Getting cut off by hawk. "Hey, ban! you're the only one who's late to this party!" Sitting on [y/n]s shoulder. Ban looked around in shock seeing a bunch of people from the kingdom.

"Been waiting for you, slowpoke."

"I just love a good festival!" Diane cheers. "These feelings, I don't know what to do. I have the chills." Gilthunder smiles holding his chest.

"Damn it, captain! Just what in the hell is going on here?! What's with all these freakin' spectators?!" The fox sin exclaimed angrily

"Don't ask me. I don't know. By the time I got out here, they were already gathering and getting hyped up."

"How in the world could they--" Ban trails off thinking on how everyone could've found out about their fight.

Gasping out in realization. "Hey! Master! Is this your doing! You were listening in on my conversation with the captain, weren't you?!" Shouting over to hawk.

"Sure. It's a fight, after all. What could be better then having an audience cheering you on?"

"How dare you try and turn my fight into some kind of damn festival."

"Awe, come on, ban. Don't be so hard on hawk. When he heard you two discussing it he asked all of us to come and watch. Because to hawk and the rest of us, you and meliodas are so dear, we couldn't bare it if something happened to you."

Her voice laced with sarcasm. Ban glared over at the pig gritting his teeth.

"Fox sin of greed ban, have you forgotten? As it clearly states in the seven deadly sins' seven codes, article six, "Any fight to the death between fellow sins must be stopped by the other sins working in concert." In other words, if you and the captain here are planning to fight to the death for real... then the four of us will have to use all our might to stop you."