Spoiler ..

I smirked as the sudden thought of her lying under me.. looking with those innocent eyes and begging me.. all naked.
.
.

Soon we'll meet baby.. just wait till I get every information about you.. you'll be mine.. by hook or crook, whether you like it or not.
.

.
.

All of a sudden, I felt a strong gaze on, so I moved my eyes forward to catch something suspicious but the whole cafe is in dead silence. I could only see the man wearing mask and was staring me only.
.

.
.

"What would you like to have sir?"

She asked.

"You!"
.

.
.
.

"I want you to be mine. I want you to be my Queen. I want you to only see me.. only to love me.. and will be mine"

"Are you serious? How can you say these without knowing me! I didn't even know anything about you"

"I know everything about you baby"
.

.
.
.

"I've already told you that I'll come soon.. and see I'm here".

he came closer to me while I took a step back.

"Say something..!"

he said while a small smile formed on his lips.

"please go from here".

"Why babe.. just come with me I-"

cutting his sentence I said being frustrated.

" I said already I don't want to come with you.. just go from here".

His bright eyes turned dark while his smile dropped .

"Baby.. I'm talking to you being as sweet as I can so don't test my patience.. but you're being a bad girl.. raising your voice infront of me.. don't disobey me or get ready to be punished".
.

.
.
.

"I-I'll do"

"What babe...?"

he leaned in while his lips were almost touching mine.

"I'll do.. w-whatever you'll say.."

"That's my girl"

.
.
.
.

"Fine... you're saying it's not his fault then it must be yours right! .. so now you've to pay for this".

With that he harshly dragged you out of the restaurant...

"taehy-"

"SHUT UP..!"

.
.
.
.

"What are you doing..?"

you asked and tried to crawl back from him but he grabbed your thighs to keep you in place.

"I'll make sure.. you'll never let any other man to touch you except me"

"no.. stop.. d-don't do th-"

you felt your throat because dry as he tore your dress off your body.. you were not wearing inner .. he went down and effortlessly tore your panty too .. leaving you all exposed I front of his sinful gaze.

Your pupils shrank when you saw him taking out a packet of c*nd*m ... sliding it onto his length.
You gasped loudly and cried in pain.

"i-its hurts.."

You cried in pain .. but no matter how much you cried and begged him to stop.. he didn't even bothered to look at you.

_________________________________________

I tried to crawl back but he held my thighs.

"I'll make sure that you'll never ever think of cheating on me again".

"n-no tae i-"

He went down and tore my panty while my breath hitched.

"p-please ta--"

I gasped when he bite on my breast harshly. I felt his teeth all over on my body, on my neck, cleveage, breasts, leaving mark on them. He bite on my sensitive nipple .. pulling it while he squeezed my other bud. He opened his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room.

"tae I lo--"

"you'll never listen to me"

Saying this he took out his hankie from his pocket and tied around my mouth.. shutting it up. I couldn't able to confess that I love him. He didn't let me confess my love for him. Nothing left from my mouth except muffles.
.
.
.

I took off the cloth from her mouth. Dried tears were on her cheeks. Her lower lip was having blood on it.
What? What I did ?
I pulled myself out of her and tapped her cheeks.

"Y/n? Open your eyes.. Y/n ?

I was calling her but she didn't opened her eyes. Tears escaped from my eyes. I hurted her again!.
What you did Taehyung! How can you hurt her again after winning her trust!...

... hearing her I felt my soul froze while my heart stopped pumping blood.

"Congratulations dear.. you're pregnant.. We're going to get a mini Tae or mini y/n".

"I broke all the limits and hurted you beyond the extend. I ruined and took all your happiness away so that I can be happy.
I told you one day that I can never let you go away from me, even nobody can take you away from me but today I myself telling you.. that you can leave me. I myself letting you go away from me".