24.

After taking shower I came outside wearing a bathrobe. I saw the room was empty. I sat on the bed and Jisoo entered in the room.

Jisoo: y/n take some rest the professionals are down there .. when you'll want they will come and make you ready .

Y/n : how much time is left for reception??

Jisoo: still one and half an hour .. !

Y/n: oh .. you can tell them to come . I'm ok .

Jisoo: you sure .. ! Or you can rest a bit .

Y/n: it's okay unnie .

Jisoo: ok .
.
.
.
They came and gave me the dress and did my makeup. After almost 1 hr I looked at the mirror. I smiled looking at myself. They all left and Jisoo unnie came beside me.

Jisoo: you really got a caring partner y/n. He cares about you so much. Even this dress he brought by his own. He told me to ask you if you want to get ready or you want to rest. That's why I asked. You're so lucky girl.

She said and hugged me and I hugged her back.
We pulled away from the hug when we heard a knock on the door.

Y/n : yes .. !

I said and Taehyung came inside. He was looking so ethereal in his red suit with a white colored silk shirt inside.

He looked at me from head to toe while I looked away as I felt butterflies in my stomach

Jisoo: I'm going oky ..

She said and left from here. Taehyung came towards me and hold my hands.

Taehyung : you're look gorgeous darling.

Y/n: thank you..

He pecked my cheeks and I felt my cheeks burning. He chuckled.

Taehyung : should we go down ??