8.

.
.
.
.

After getting freshen up I went downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard some unfamiliar voices and got to see some men were present and we're taking to him.

Taehyung: babe come here...!

He patted next to him, gestured me to sit there. I went and sat beside him facing the three handsome men infront of me.

??.. : hey tae! Who is she? I never saw her here... Is she just like other women whom yo--

Taehyung: no Jimin.. she is y/n, my fiance.

And I can see they all were shocked. Well why wouldn't they! Aren't the man was just going to say that he just uses women for his pleasure? Does this means he also want me for his p-pleasure?? He want to only use me !!

??.. : Tae how so sudden? Are you in your right mind?

Taehyung: yes Jin hyung, I love her.. let's talk about this later!!

Love?? Such a liar he is. He just want me for his pleasure and he calls it love.

Jin: hey y/n..!!
I'm Jin, Kim Seokjin.. nice to meet you

He gave me a bright smile which was really sweet and genuine so with a smile I replied...

Y/n: hii..! Ni--

I was saying but got cut off by another man..

??.. : hii ! I'm Jungkook, you are really beautiful y/n..!

Y/n: hi! Thank you ..

I smiled and replied.

Jimin: hey!! Nice to meet you y/n.. I'm Jimin ..

Y/n: well, nice to meet you too ..

They all introduced themselves to me and they're really nice.

Taehyung: ok,ok.. y/n you must be hungry, come lets have breakfast and you all also come join us..

They all joined both of us.
.
.

After finishing our breakfast, I was chit-chatting with them while Taehyung was busy on his phone call, growling on someone. I didn't show but everytime he was growing.. I was flinching.

Jin: don't be scared y/n. He is like this only and I know he will not hurt you. Even if he does just care to tell me, I'll show him.

I just nodded my head. I only know to which extend I'm scared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skips

After having dinner.. I, Jin oppa , Jimin oppa and jungkook were sitting on the couch .. they three was teasing each other while I'm just sitting and listening to them .. and how they're teasing eachother is soo funny .. I really enjoyed their company. I, Jin oppa , jungkook and jimin really shared a nice conversation and time... Jin oppa is so funny.. i was really dieing laughing. His jokes are wonderful although some of them i didn't understood.. and jimin oppa .. he's too flirty.. although I know he was just kidding.. and jungkook.. most of the time he was teasing jimin when he was flirting with me .. by calling him shorty .. and how jimin oppa looked frustrated was soo funny .. i hope I'll meet them again. From childhood I'm having less frds ... Yeah I'd one .. we used be soo close but he left the country that's why we're not in touch even i don't know, if he still remembers me or not. Anyways but I'm having Jisoo with me, we're best frds more like sisters, thinking about her .. my eyes brimmed with tears..