47.

After 3 years

Author's pov 

Taehyung was standing near the stairs, dressed up in a suit looking as usual handsome. Hands were shoved in his pant's pocket and with a annoyed face..

Taehyung: y/n how much time will you take ?

He shouted from downstairs but didn't got her reply. He frowned in confusion and went upstairs. He opened the door of the room and saw everything was scattered everywhere. Pillows were on the floor. Bed sheet were crumbled and more. He looked at the direction when he heard someone's sigh.
He saw her looking so breathtaking wearing a beautiful dress with light makeup and hair opened and with a pissed off face.

Taehyung: Has he done all this?

Y/n : perhaps do you think that I've done this all?

Taehyung: I'm just asking btw where is he ?

Taehyung moved his gaze behind the door as she pointed there.
Taehyung peeked behind the door and there was a little figure sitting with all his toys and was only in his underwear.
While y/n went towards taehyung and hugged him .

Y/n : I'm soo tired Tae. Now even I'm not in mood to go in this reception as well. This boy of ours made me run behind him just to dress him .

Taehyung: my baby is tired. Don't worry I'll handle this little devil.

He said caressing her cheek.

He pulled away from the hug and put his index finger on his lips and shushed her.

Taehyung: well y/n as Taewoon is not getting ready so leave him here only we'll enjoy in the party what say!

He said and winked towards y/n and she also played along.

Y/n : you're right Tae. We should go and enjoy. Let Taewoon be here all alone.

Taehyung and y/n went near the door and pretend like they were going making sounds of foot steps but they both halted when they heard.

Taewoon : nooo I'll also go.

They both shared a glace at each other smiling as Taehyung's plan was working.

Taehyung: but baby you're not even ready yet. Will you go only wearing this underwear?

Y/n pressed her lips together as she saw Taewoon's little pout hearing that.

Taehyung: you've to wear proper dress to go there right!

While Taewoon nodded his head.

Y/n : so go dadda will make you wear your suit and then we'll go okay ?