18.

Next day

Taehyung's pov

After having my breakfast. I'm sitting on couch doing my office work. I didn't went to office because it's Sunday but still I'm doing work.
I woke up quite late and didn't wake y/n. I was doing my work in my office room but soon came to living room as my office room is in huge mess, yeah caused by me only. All files were scattered here and there.
I want to see my baby, I could have sit in the bedroom only but she would get disturbed by my laptop so I didn't but now I want to see her.

I was doing work but I looked up as I felt someone's presence. Looking up I saw her beautiful orbs were staring me but as soon as she saw me, looking at her. She looked away. A chuckle left from my mouth seeing her I was staring her only and again she looked at me.

Taehyung: come here baby ..

I called her as she is not coming to me but only staring me.
She came towards me and I put my laptop beside me on the couch and hold her hand pulling her towards me causing her to sit on my lap.

Taehyung: good morning babe ..

Saying this, I tucked few strands of
hairs behind her ear which were coming to her face.

Y/n: good morning..

Taehyung: did you slept well ?

She just nodded her head. I pecked her forehead and I encircled my arms around her waist. I was deeply staring into her eyes.
I love to admire her deep and innocent eyes.

Y/n: can I ask you something.. ?

She said looking down. I cupped her cheek with my left hand and made her look at me.

Taehyung: sure baby, say what you want ..?

Y/n: I'm missing unnie, can I meet her ?

Taehyung: sure baby, should I invite her here..?

Y/n: can I go and stay a night there ?

Taehyung: you can but how I'm gonna stay without you..!

She looked at me while frowning her eyebrows. I hugged her snuggling onto her neck.

Taehyung: yeah baby, I can't even stay without seeing you just for a single night also.

I pulled away and looked ta her.

Taehyung: but yeah, you can call her and ask to stay a night with you here .

Y/n: REALLY ..!!

She screamed in happiness while I raised my brows.

Y/n: really ..!!

She again said while lowering her voice which made me chuckled.

Taehyung: of course darling.

Y/n: ok so I'm going to call unnie.

Saying this she tried to get down from my lap but I hold her more tight. She looked at me being confused.

Taehyung: are you that much exited?

She nodded her head while smiling.

Taehyung : but baby, you have to pay me.

Y/n: pay you..?

Taehyung: yes, I'll only let you spend night with your unnie if you'll pay me.

I smirked looking at her confused face.

Y/n: but I don't have mo-

Taehyung: no baby, I want you to pay me with your kisses.

I said making her eyes go widened.

Taehyung: so, do you agree !

Y/n: but -

Taehyung: I'm waiting..

Y/n: o-ok

She said and I smirked. I closed my eyes while she pecked my left cheek then right and pecked my nose tip. Then she stopped and I opened my eyes only to find her leaning in to my lips but halted when she was me staring her and I again closed my eyes. I want to brust out into laughter so badly but I controlled.
Soon I felt her soft lips on my mine and she pecked and was going to pull away but I hold her nape and didn't let her pull. I kissed her roughly yet passionately while she also kissed me back due to which I felt extremely happy. I pulled away and attached our foreheads.

She got down from my lap.

Y/n: I'm going to call unnie.

She said and rushed towards the stairs.

Taehyung: BABY ..! FIRST HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST.

Y/n: I'LL HAVE AFTER CALLING UNNIE.

I chuckled how childish she is but I found her every action adorable.

Y/n 's pov

I came into the bedroom. I was soo happy that I'm gonna meet unnie. I really missed her although I call her often but still since I came her I didn't meet her. I took my phone and dialled unnie's no.

On call

Y/n: hii ! Unnie

Jisoo: yeah y/n, you seems happy. what's up ..!

Y/n: unnie, can you come her at Taehyung's house for a sleepover.. !

Jisoo: yeah sure but did you ask him ?

Y/n: yes unnie ..

Jisoo: oh okh, then I'll be there..

Y/n: okh unnie .. please come soon ..

Jisoo: sure.

I cut the call and went downstairs for breakfast.