37.

Next day...

I woke up hurriedly and went to washroom feeling the need to vomit in the early morning. Taehyung came and hold my hair and was rubbing my back gently. I didn't meant to woke him up but I came running while pushing his hand roughly which was kept on my belly and he woke up due to that.

Taehyung's pov

I woke up as I felt her pushing my hand away from her belly roughly. I sat up and saw her running towards the washroom while covering her mouth with her hand. I went towards her. I saw her vomiting so I hold the hair and was rubbing her back gently. She was coughing as well. After she'd done, she washed her face. I took some tissue wiping her mouth gently. She came and sat on the bed. I sat beside her .

Taehyung: are you okay y/n ??

She just nodded her head while her eyes were closed.

Taehyung: if you want we can go to doctor..!

Y/n : it's normal. If I'll have any problem then I'll tell .

Taehyung: ok get freshen up. I'll tell maid to get our breakfast.

She just nodded and I sighed.

After 3 months ..

Taehyung's pov ..

I was heading back home from my office. In the first 2 months y/n was not that strong of her pregnancy. We went to doctor for her regular check and doctor said that eventually she'll get well by taking good care of her. Now her health is better than before. Baby is also healthy and heartbeat also normal. While on the other hand she talks with me only if I ask her something else she doesn't say to me anything. My mom visit us every week . And Jin hyung also comes frequently to meet us and also Jimin and Jungkook. They all spends time with her. I and y/n go to walk every evening because doctor said it is good for her health. We go to park but we both keep all silent. I tried to talk but she just nodds or shooks her head while replying me . She talks normally with mom and others except me. She even smiles while talking with maid but not with me , seeing this my heart aches but eventually I'm the reason behind this even I'm happy that she's smiling and is happy. I hope she'll forgive me soon and will talk like before. Frequently she's having a lot mood swings. Maria had came back and she always stays with y/n because y/n feels comfortable around her while I goes office early and returns back home in evening only. I do the left over work from home because I don't want to leave her alone though maids are here but I want to see her all by myself but I'm late today . Her belly is quite visible now but not that much. I'm trying my best to make things right like before. How we used to be and I'm not gonna give up so easily on my love. I'll prove my love to her. I know one day she'll except me and if I'll hurt her again I'll kill myself on the very next moment. I can't afford to lose her or hurt her. This is the very last chance I've got.

I got off the car as i arrived. I straight went to our room and saw her already sleeping and her back was facing me. I took a quick shower. After getting dressed I layed beside her.

Taehyung: y/n ..?

She didn't answered . She must be sleeping . I sighed and went under the duvet . I placed my hand on her belly slowly caressing it.

Taehyung: I'm sorry love for all the pain I've given to you . I can't live without you. Without seeing you. But also I can't keep you forcefully with me. If you'll go away from me then also I'll always be there by your side without getting notice by you . You're the only woman who have my heart and my everything. I want to caress you , love you and to stay with you for the rest of my life. I know I've hurt you a lot but I promise I'll never broke your trust ever . I know I've promised you before also but failed to keep . But this time I'm sure I'll not hurt you ever . I'll kill myself before getting the thought of hurting you. I hope love you'll forgive me soon and will talk to me freely. I just want you to be happy whether your happiness with me or not . I just only want to see you happy . I love you so much y/n .