19.

Times skips

Y/n's pov

I was sitting on the couch waiting for unnie to come. I saw the time and it's 6:36 pm. I huffed and went to our bedroom. I opened the door and saw Taehyung still busy on his laptop. I went towards him and seeing me he placed his laptop beside him and looked at me while I sat on the bed beside him.

Y/n: she's hasn't came yet ..

Taehyung: baby I've sent driver to pick her, she'll come soon.

Y/n : ok..

I said and looked down. when will she come.. !

Taehyung: okay now don't be sad. Let's go downstairs, we both will wait for her okay ?

I nodded and we went downstairs. He sat on the couch making me sit on his laps. I was staring towards the door.

Taehyung's pov

I was staring at her while playing with her long hair with my fingers. Is she this much desperate to meet her unnie. I was busy thinking but I flinched.

Y/n: JISOO UNNIE .....

Shouting her name she jumped off from my lap and went towards her and hugged her while I smiled. She seems really happy.

We all had our dinner and since then y/n was talking to her only giggling and joking. It makes me happy to see her happy but I'm also jealous, yeah a little .. okh.. a little bit of too much.
She and her unnie was in another room while I'm in my-- our bedroom while I can hear their laugh from here. Oh !I'm missing her already though she is in another room only.
I've work also so I opened my laptop and started doing my pending work.

I stretched my limbs and saw the time it's 2:37 am..
A little more then it'll be finished but will I be able to sleep without her. Shrugging my thoughts, I stared to work again.

Y/n's pov

I'm really happy seeing unnie after this long time. I really missed her so much we talked for soo long then she slept while I was trying to sleep but couldn't.

I tossed to other side only to find unnie sleeping like a log meanwhile I couldn't able to sleep. I got up from the bed and walked outside the hallway. I went towards taehyung's room but he was not there. I looked down towards the living room and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

Author's pov

Your heart was really acting weird. You went towards him as if someone was pulling you towards him. You stood infront of him and he looked at you. He opened his arms for you and you sat on his lap and rested your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you.

Taehyung : what's wrong sweetheart..?

He asked in his husky voice.

Y/n: I wanna sleep with you..

Taehyung: aren't you were soo excited to spend time with your unnie ..!

He said while secretly enjoying the whole scene.

Y/n: I couldn't sleep.

You whined and hugged him tight, he as well tightened his grip around you.

Taehyung: so you wanna ??

Y/n: I wanna sleep with you ..

Taehyung: ok sweetheart but you've to give me a ki--