10.

I just nodded my head ..
He pecked my forehead and went outside. I sat on the couch as he left. I don't know what to do, I and only maids are present here but they also having works, what I'll do ..?
.
.
.
I felt bore sitting idly so I switched on the tv. I watch some random shows, after hours later, I looked outside through the window and the sun is about to set. I thought to call unnie, I didn't even talk with her since I've come here. I went to bedroom, sitting on it, I  took my phone and dialled unnie's no.

________________________________________

(A/n: well Taehyung didn't took your phone because you were not that disobedient and he somehow made you believe that if you'll do anything then it will hurt your loved ones)
________________________________________

Ringing for couple of seconds she picked the call

On call ...

Jisoo : hii ..! Y/n, how are you ..?

My eyes brimmed with tears as i heard her voice .. I'm really missing her.

Y/n: I'm good unnie. How are you ..?

Jisoo: I'm also good but I'm mad on you .

Y/n: why .. ?

Jisoo: oh y/n after going to Taehyung's house you've forgotten me ..

Y/n: no unnie it's not like what you're thinking.. I'm really missing you unnie.

Jisoo: yeah y/n I'm missing you too but don't worry I'll come to see you soon okay or you ask Taehyung to visit me with you then we'll spend some time ..

Y/n: yeah unnie ...

Jisoo: but y/n, you're happy right..?

Some drops of tear left from my eyes. I don't know what to say I can't even say he threatened me .. using unnie ..

Jisoo: y/n ..? Are you there .. ?

Y/n: y-yeah yeah, unnie I'm happy .. Taehyung really takes good care of me, he didn't hurt me...
Not yet .. (I mumble the last word)

Jisoo: I'm really glad knowing that you're happy with him. okay y/n I'll talk to you later, I've to look after customers..

Y/n: ok unnie .. take care

Jisoo: you also y/n love you  .. bye

Y/n  bye ..~ I love you too ..

I placed my phone back on the side table and turned towards the door and i flinched badly as I saw him staring deep into my soul. Folding his arms against his chest, he came near me and leaned in. I was scared as he was looking so deep in me ..

Taehyung: with whom were you talking baby ..?

I felt his warm breath on my lips as he was just few inches away from me and he was staring directly into my eyes. I clutched onto the hem of my dress ..

Taehyung: answer me, to whom were you saying love you?

Y/n: i-it was Jisoo u-unnie ..

I should bury myself for shuttering.
He leaned more causing me to lean back, I loss my balance and was about to fall back from the bed but he was too quick to let me fall. He pulled me towards him causing our lips to get smashed on eachother's, my eyes winded and I felt him smirking, pecking my lips he pulled away and he stood up straight..

Taehyung: baby get ready .. we'll go for shopping.. ...

I looked at him .. being confused..

Taehyung: oh baby.. be fast.. I'll buy you whatever you want and some dresses for you also, so get ready ..