42.

It smells disgusting. I felt my eyes getting heavy and everything went black.
.
.

Author's pov ...

She groaned and hold her head as it was aching. She sat up on bed. It's a unfamiliar room for her. She looked here and there to found where were she but didn't recognize. Soon the room's door got opened and Eunwoo came towards her.

Eun-woo: you woke up let's go it's already night we'll have dinner.

Y/n : why you took me here? I wanna go home.

Eun-woo: y/n you came here after so many years and you wanna go this Early ? And also I've got you after so many years I can't let you go now this easily.

Y/n : what are you talking about.

She stood up from bed and went towards the door. She was about to go out but he held her wrist and pushed her on the bed.

Y/n : what are you doing ? Are you crazy?

Eun-woo: baby how can you forgot how much I love you and even you love me. I-

Y/n : I don't love you. I love Taehyung and also I'm married let me go from here.

Eun-woo: yeah I know I'm little late but don't worry I'll again make you fall in love with me.

Y/n : let me go from here. I'll never love y-

Suddenly her came towards her and grabbed her cheeks roughly with his one hand while she hissed in pain and her eyes formed tears.

Eun-woo: don't make me force you. You've only seen my gentle side.

He left your cheeks with a jerk and stood straight.

Eun-woo: if you want you can come downstairs for dinner without any tantrums or else starve here.

Saying this he went outside and she flinched as he slammed the door hard.

Y/n : I can't remember anything about him. He's my ex and even friend but why is he doing this to me. I wanna go to Tae. Tae please come to me. I don't wanna stay here.

While on the other hand ..

In Jisoo's cafe 

Jisoo's pov 

It's already 9 pm why y/n didn't came yet. I even called her but she didn't picked my calls. Should I call Taehyung??

In office  

Taehyung's pov  

I huffed and sat on the couch. I'm really tired after this meeting. It went for hours. I switched on my phone and I saw 4 missed calls of y/n. Why did she had called me? I was attending the meeting so I'd to turn my phone silent. I dialled her no but she is not picking my calls. She must be busy or maybe sleeping. I ended the call and shoved my phone in my pocket. I stood up to go home. I got out of office and get inside my car.
I reached home and y/n is not waiting for me today! What happened to her? She always waits for me untill I come back from office. I went upstairs in our room but the room was all empty. I checked the washroom but she's not in bathroom as well. I went downstairs and asked the maid.

Taehyung: where is y/n ?

Maid : Mrs. Kim told that she's going to meet Jisoo and she called you but you didn't picked up so Mrs. Kim told me to inform you.

Taehyung: ok 

I went upstairs for getting freshen up. She should return till now but it's okay. I took shower and come outside. I was getting dressed whole I got some notifications on my phone. I unlocked my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Jisoo .
I dialled her number. Within a sec she picked up.

On the call

Taehyung: jis-

Jisoo : is y/n with you Taehyung ?

Taehyung: how she would be with me. Isn't she went to meet you ?

Jisoo : she called me and said that she'll come but she didn't.

Taehyung: she isn't here as well so where did she went ? When did she had called you!

Jisoo : around 11 am

Taehyung: since then she isn't at home ! You relax I'll see.

Jisoo : please Taehyung

Taehyung: don't worry I'll check on hyungs house if she has went there.

Jisoo : ok

I ended the call and dialled Jin hyung 's no.

On the call

Taehyung: hyung is y/n with you .

Jin : no y/n why ?

Taehyung: she told that she's going to meet Jisoo but she didn't went to her and even she's not at home since 11 .

Jin : I'm coming to your house. Till then call others to check if she has went to their house I'll also check.

Taehyung: ok hyung. 
.
.
.

I've called all of them but she is not in their house. Where has she went! I heard the door bell and Jimin, Jin hyung came inside.

Jin : did you got to know anything Tae ?

Taehyung: no hyung, I don't know where she went. What if something happens to her! Hyung I've already lost my child now I don't want y/n to get any harm.

Jin ; don't worry Tae. Everything will be fine

Taehyung: I've told my men but they didn't get any information

Jin : have patience tae. We'll found her.

.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov 

A day already passed but I didn't get any information about y/n. My men are looking for her even Jin hyung also ordered his men too but nothing came up. I'm so scared, what if anything will happens to her! I'll never forgive me. I shouldn't have bring her to my life because of me this all are happening with her. Please God keep her safe, please!

In Eunwoo's mansion...

Y/n's pov 

I woke up as the direct sun rays fall on my face. I sat up and sighed. I don't know when I'll get out of here. He always shouts at me. Does Taehyung knows about me? When he'll come to me? Whether he'll come? I'm missing you Tae. Please come to me and take me from here.
I sighed and get off from bed .

.
.
.

Taehyung's pov 

Another day passed. It's already evening. I was sitting in balcony. I don't know what to do. I shoved my hand in my pocket to take out my phone as it's vibrating. I looked at the screen and I immediately picked the call as I saw the caller id.

Taehyung: have you got any information??

Man: yes Mr. Kim is--

I ended the call after listening to him. I dialled Jin hyung's number and we got into my car.
I'll kill that bustard. I've spare him 2 times thinking just about y/n but this time no one can safe him from me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.