4.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov
Time 9:02 pm

I was sitting near the counter, today we didn't got much customers.
.
.
I saw the time.. it's 9:11 pm and he didn't came yet, the recent regular customer with his mask on.
.
.
Again moving my gaze towards my wrist watch to see the time and it's 9:23 pm , will he not come today?
I was thinking all these until realization hit me... Yaaaaa! y/n why are you even thinking about him! you've nothing to do if her comes or not.
I again fixed my gaze on the computer screen. I was focused until I heard a 'ting' sound indicating someone's arrival, moving my eyes towards the entrance to see who was it and............. It's him. He was right staring into my eyes. I don't know when a smile crept on my lips and her was staring me without even blinking and I looked away not being able to continue the staring competition anymore. As usual he took his regular sit, unwillingly I went to him for taking his order although I know what would be his answer.

.
.
.

Taehyung's pov

In his office

I kept on going to the cafe everyday only to see her.. My Baby..
I've to attend my office as well... but I can't stay without getting a glimpse of her. I don't know why but I never felt like this before for anyone. I've spent many nights with many women but hardly even i remembered any of their face but looking at y/n's ... My baby's face I feel something which I've never felt. When I saw her since that day I didn't let any women touch me not I've touched. I only want to feel her touch on me and I want to become the only one who can touch her, see her feel her love. I didn't get much sleep from few days as she kept on coming in my mind. I think soon I've to make her mine so that I will be able to see her everytime I want. I can't wait for the day when she will be mine for... forever.. and only mine.
My chain of thoughts broke when I heard knocks on the door.
Come in...
I said and my secretary came inside my cabin.

Secretary: Mr. Kim... the meeting with Mr. Choi is after 30 minutes.

I looked at my wrist watch. It's 7:58 pm now. I've to attend this freaking meeting then I can meet my baby ... *Huff*

Taehyung: ok.. you can go
.
.
.
.

I'm here standing in front of the cafe. It's already 9:27 pm now. I'll now able to see my baby for long time today because of that fucking meeting took too long. As I opened the gate my baby moved her head and looked at me and she was smiling. Is she smiling seeing me? I couldn't take my eyes to see her. I kept on staring her... Until it got intense and she looked away. I entered inside and took the usual sit and removed my mask.
.
.
After few minutes she came to me for taking the order but again she is looking down.

Y/n: what would you like to have sir?

Taehyung: You!

Without knowing this word left from my mouth. She again asked me.. I think she didn't heard me.. so I said..

Taehyung: I would like to have you..

Hearing me she moved her eyes to see me and her eyes widened. She must have recognized me! A small smirk appeared on my lips. Her face shows pure shock... She again asked whole frowning her brows.

Y/n: pardon sir! .. but would you like to have any drink?

My eyes was staring only her. I was too busy in admiring her that I didn't even answered her.

Y/n: sir!

Taehyung: don't call me sir y--

Being cut off by a couple pissed me off. I was about to say something when my baby said...