28.

He said looking at me with love and admiration in his eyes.
I looked at his eyes and then at his lips.
I again looked at his eyes and found him staring my lips.I tip toed, leaned up and smashed my lips on his.

I pulled him closer to me holding his collar while he wrapped his arm around my waist and with other hand he hold my nape. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him more closer to me while his grip on my waist tightened. We were kissing eachother roughly. I gasped when he suddenly picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso while he had a secure grip on my waist holding close to him and never leaving my lips he took me towards the bed.

Mature content ahead 🔞

He made me lay on the bed and hovered above me. He was kissing me roughly yet passionately like there's no tomorrow. He deepened the kiss and put his body weight on me carefully not wanting to hurt me. He left my lips and looked at me. I'm sure till now my lips would be red and swollen. He again leaned in and captured my lower lip between his teeth pulling it and he sucked on my lower lip and cupped my clothed boobs with his both hands while I gasped and arched my back due to pleasure. He entered his tongue inside my mouth tasting every inch still giving harsh treatment to my boobs. Leaving my lips, his lips trail down to my neck sucking on it leaving dark purple hickeys on it.

Y/n: ahhh t-tae

I moaned when he sucked on a particular spot on my neck. He pulled away and looked at me. His hands went to my dress's laces at my shoulder pulling them to open. He slide the dress off my body leaving me only in my panty as I was not wearing upper inner. He squeezed my boobs, making my breath hitched. He took my right boob in his mouth sucking on it while massaging the other one.

Y/n: ummm..mmm

I moaned when he took my nipple between his teeth and pulled it. I can feel the wetness between my legs dripping off. He left my right boob and went to the left one sucking hard. I arched my back feeling the pleasure. He left my boobs and trail down his tongue from my cleavage to my navel. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt goosebumps on my whole body due to his action. My eyes were closed and he hold the hem of my panty.

Taehyung: open your eyes baby.

He said in his deep husky voice while I opened my eyes and looked down into his eyes.

Taehyung: I want you to look at me when I'm devouring you.

Hearing his dominanting voice I felt my heart fell at my pit of my stomach.
He slide the panty till my mid thighs and I looked away.

Taehyung: eyes on me babygirl

I bite on my lower lip and looked at him, who was staring deep into my eyes. He took off the panty throwing it away. He wide spread my legs and caressed my inner thighs and I dig my teeth more on my lower lip, feeling my wetness dripping off. He kissed my inner thigh and then lean in towards my most sensetive part. He parted my folds with his finger and I arched my back when he licked between my folds. He licked my wetness causing me to close my eyes tightly. He licked and then sucked on my clit and I breathe heavily.

Y/n: mmmm.. ahhhhhh

A moan escape from my mouth as he sucked on my clit giving me immense pleasure.

Y/n: Ahhhh ..

He entered his middle finger inside my pussy and then his ring finger. Entering his two fingers inside me moving in and out. He increased his pace and I felt my legs were already shaking due to extreme pleasure. He thrusted his fingers inside me fastly while I arched my back.

Y/n: t-tae i- ahhh

Taehyung: release

He said and I came all over his fingers. He licked his finger and unbuckled his belt. He took off his pant with his boxer. I bit my lips looking at his length. He hovered above me and took my lips between his.

Y/n: mmm ..

I moaned as I felt his tip on my clit teasing me.

Y/n: tae pl-

*Spank*
I gasped as he spanked my ass.

Taehyung: it's Daddy, babygirl.

Y/n: d-daddy please.

Taehyung: please what babygirl.

Y/n: I want you.

Taehyung: I'm here

Y/n: no I want you to

Taehyung: if you want you've to say it baby

Y/n: I want you to fuck me

I said it all together feeling irritated for not able to wait for feeling him inside me.

*Spank* I gasped loudly as he now spanked on my wide spread pussy and felt my legs shaking.

Taehyung: are you ordering. Your daddy ? If you want me to fuck you then beg for it..

Y/n: please daddy I want you to fuck me please.

I said more like a beg desperately waiting for him to slide his length inside me .

Taehyung: that's my babygirl.

Y/n: ahhhhh

I moaned out when he slide his member inside me without any warnin. My walls stretched to his size as some tears of pain left from my eyes. He pushed himself deep inside me causing me to arched my back. He groaned and started moving slowly and soon the pain turned into pleasure while he started thrusting fast. I clutched on his shoulder feeling immense pleasure. I kept moaning as he again took my nipple in his mouth while giving rough massage to the other boob. He increase his pace and thrust into me in inhumane speed. I gasped when he roughly bite my nipple. I clutched my walls around him as I felt a knot in my stomach.

Y/n: I-I'm c-cl-

I tried to say between my moan

Taehyung: release

He said still grabbing my nipple inside his mouth which send vibration to my nipple and I came all over his length. I felt his thrusts getting sloppier and he groaned loudly and came inside me. I gasped when he pulled out his member and laid beside me while we both were breathing heavily but my eyes widened when I heard him.
.
.
.
.