33.

Next morning

In the dining table you both were having breakfast.

Maria: excuse me Mr. Kim !!

Taehyung: yes

Maria : Mr. Kim I need leave for few days

Taehyung: reason ..!!

Maria : I'm not well and I'd visited to doctor.. they said to take rest for few days.

Taehyung: ok you can take leave. Once you'll get well just let me know and yeah.. if you neend any help care to tell me.

Maria : thank you Mr. Kim

Taehyung just hummed and Maria left .

After having breakfast Taehyung took his office bag and went towards door and you went towards him.He hugged you and said

Taehyung: today I may get late. You take care yourself oky !
Or if you want you can call Jisoo here or even you can go to her .

Y/n : really ..!!

You said in excitement while he smiled and said

Taehyung: yes love, You can go with the driver and at night I'll pick you up from there.

You nodded ..

Y/n : thank you Tae.

Taehyung: no problem love .

He said and pecked your forehead.

Taehyung: I should get going now .

He said and was about to turn when you held his wrist and pulled towards you and hugged him.
You pulled away away from the hug and smiled looking at him. He also smiled back but suddenly you tip toed and pecked his cheek and chuckled while seeing his surprised face.
He then pecked your lips and went outside. You saw him getting into his car. He looked at you and you waved your hand. He smiled and gestured you to go in and you went in and he left for his office.

It's already 10:00 pm you and Jisoo were inside her cafe laughing together.
Then we both heard the ting sound indicating someone's arrival.
You both looked and saw Taehyung with his smile.

Jisoo : hii Taehyung...! How are you ?

Taehyung: I'm good. How are you ?

Jisoo : I'm also good
Thanks for letting y/n come here .

Taehyung: it's nothing I thought she'll be bore so that's why..

Jisoo : yeah

Taehyung: so y/n.. should we go ?

Y/n : yeah

Taehyung: Jisoo you want me to drop you ??

Jisoo : thanks but I've my car .

Taehyung : oh ok.. we'll be get going then

After you and Jisoo hugged eachother.. you and Taehyung headed to his Mantion.

Next day

Evening

On call

Taehyung: babe you get ready I'll pick you after 2 hrs. I'll come and get ready .