41.

Next morning 

Y/n's pov 

I opened my eyes as my sleep got disturbed by the sun rays coming through the gap of the curtains. I sat up and turned my head and there was empty. I saw the time it's 10:32 am. He must has went to his office. I sighed and went downstairs after doing my morning routine.
.
.
.

After having my breakfast I'm sitting in lawn. My mind is messed up and I just want to brust my anger out. What this Kim Taehyung think of himself. Yes he's handsome but that doesn't mean he'll behave with me like this and my poor heart who is dying only for him. I sighed what should I do that he'll accept my love forgetting the past. 

Y/n : god what do you want? You took away my memories but I didn't complain. I thought that whatever you did, was for better. But why are you distancing Tae from me? Why don't you awaken love for me in his heart ?

..? : Complains aren't the solution of your problems.

I turned my gaze to see who is it. This person's voice seems familiar to me. I saw him but I couldn't able to recognized him.

...? : You should keep trying to get your love if you truly love that person.
Your determination will get stronger and you'll get what you want.

Y/n : this all are easy to say but the one who suffer knows the pain. Mere words of courage doesn't help.

..? : They do help my child .

Y/n : child ? First just say who are you ? And how did you get into this mansion ?

..? : I walked in through the door

Y/n : the door ? All right but what are you doing in this mansion?

..? : I'm here to meet Mr. Kim .

Y/n : do you know him ?

..? : I've heard of him but we've never done business together.

Y/n : you shouldn't. He can't respect a girl's feeling. What businesses he will do ! Huh

..? : Really ?

Y/n : he can't concentrate in his work. He'll ruin the whole business and will bring the old man on the streets.

..? : Old man ?

Y/n : yeah his dad.

..? : Have you ever meet his dad ?

Y/n : no but I've seen his mom .

..? : Ooo.. his dad..,the old man ! Thanks for sharing to me what you've hid in your heart.

Y/n : it's okay !

..? : Can I solve any problem for you ?

Y/n : huh ?

..? : Weren't you talking about a problem just now ?

Y/n : oh that .. to my misfortune again I've fallen in love with him with The Kim Taehyung.

..? : ohh

Y/n : but he won't even look at me. The son of a gun.

Huff.

..? : Useless chap! He's earning curses for his father. There isn't another girl, is there?

Y/n : huh

..? : Yeah I've heard that Mr. Kim used to be a play boy.

Y/n : what !!

..? : Yeah he used to be a play boy .

Y/n : you ..!! How can you say this to my Tae. You don't even know Tae and you're already bad-mouthing him. You go out of here.