Epilogue

Before reading any further..

As you've come this far.... take
this 🍬 from me

(Areeey sharmao maat lelo 🤌🏻)

🍑

After few months..

Taehyung's pov..

I parked my car and went inside the mansion and found it in dead silence. Well I'm not even that late. Y/n and Taewoon usually stay awake till 12 am.

I went upstairs and opened the door of our bedroom and wow found it in dead silence again. The room is dark, I switched on the table lamp but y/n was not on bed. I sighed and went towards Taewoon's room. I slowly opened the door to prevent any sound and saw them laying on bed. I went inside and saw Taewoon was snuggling onto y/n's chest while she was caressing his hair.

Taehyung: y/n!

I whispered and within a sec she looked at me with side eyes.

Y/n: don't you think Taehyung, you have been coming home too early these past few days?

She said and again closed her eyes.
Taehyung? She said Taehyung instead of Tae! Okh I know I'm dead now.

Taehyung: baby I'm sor-

Y/n: shhhhhh! I put him to sleep after a lot of efforts, he was waiting for you since I don't know when but you-

Taehyung: Sorry love, please come to our room.

I whispered and pecked her temple and then pecked Taewoon's cheek and left from there.
I came to our room and took my clothes, placing them on the bed. I went inside the washroom to freshen up.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and came out of the washroom and saw y/n just entered our room and she gazed upon me. I smirked when I saw her staring at me from head to toe while gulping.
It really feels so satisfying to know that I still affect her this much.
I took a few steps towards her while she stumbled and fell on the bed but quickly sat up while my smirk grew wider. I went towards her and leaned in. She was looking at me while I held her jaw and pulled her face closer to me.

Taehyung: want to touch !

I said and my lips brushed against her while she closed her eyes.

Taehyung: I'm all yours baby!

I said and she opened her eyes. She looked at me and within a sec her reaction changed. She frowned her brows and slapped my hand away. She stood up and I stood straight.

I know what's coming now.
Get ready to fight.

Y/n: listen Tae- Taehyung, I know your work is more precious than us so please stop with this. I'm tired and going to sleep and you better not to disturb me.

She said and was about to go but I held her wrist and pulled her towards me. She gasped and her back crushed against my front.
I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist from back and snuggled onto her neck while she was struggling her best to remove my hands from her which of course she can't.

Y/n: leave me Taehyung

She said while I tightened my grip.

Taehyung: love please, I'm really sorry I won't do this again please

I said against her neck and she stopped struggling. I looked at her and saw goosebumps on her neck.

Yaaaay! I know how to convince my lady.
I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder and again snuggled onto her neck.