26.

At evening ...

Taking my luggage and handbags I went downstairs as Taehyung and others were waiting there for me. Taehyung immediately took the luggage from my hand my told the guards to take it to the car. Mom and Jisoo hugged me.

Mrs. Kim : enjoy oky and y/n if he'll remain busy with his work just tell me.

Mom said sternly and Taehyung pouted. We went towards the car. Taehyung opened the door for me. I sat and Taehyung sat beside me. We went to his company but why ? We went to the rooftop and saw their a private jet. Is this belongs to him ??
I saw some of his men were waiting there for us.
Once his men gave him the sign that we can enter in the jet now he pulled me along with him inside. I looked around in amusement. 
.
.
After sometime I felt my eyes getting heavy due to sleep. I looked at him and he was staring me only. I stood up and he looked at me in confusion. I removed his hand from his laps and sit there. I hugged him and snuggle onto his chest and slept as I felt his hand caressing my hair softly.

After a long sleep I stretched my arms and saw Taehyung sleeping burring his head onto my chest and I'm still on his laps. I caressed his cheeks with my thumb causing him to move in his sleep. And I looked away. When I felt him stopped moving I again looked at him sleeping peacefully. He snuggle onto my chest causing me to giggle.

Taehyung: you smell so good love .

He whispered in his sleep and a smile crept on my lips. I leaned in and pecked his forehead. And the next moment I saw him opening his eyes, deeply staring me and I looked away .

Taehyung : oh are you shy Mrs. Kim  ?

He said in his deep husky voice. I felt flustered when he called me Mrs. Kim 

Y/n : w-were you awake ?

Taehyung : yeah .. and I felt your every touch.

My eyes widened listening to him.

Y/n : How long will it take to reach there ??

Taehyung : it will still take a long time.
Why ..? Are you bored ?

I nodded my head .

Taehyung : ok come lets watch some movie .

Y/n : movie ??

Taehyung : yeah movie .
.
.
.
.
The rest of the time went watching movie and yeah in his teasing too.
After few hours we safely get off the jet . As we reached the airport there a driver with a car was already waiting for us .

We get into the car and the scenery was amazing. I can tell that I'm in love with this place. After a while we arrived at a hotel. I looked excitedly and it was looking quite expensive. Taehyung hold my hand and we walked inside the luxurious hotel. After arranging the things with the receptionist the butler came and took our luggages and we went towards our room. Taehyung inserted the key card and opened the door. My eyes widened seeing how beautiful it was looking.

 My eyes widened seeing how beautiful it was looking