31.

He was in deep sleep. Don't know what he is dreaming.
I felt my breathing getting heavy and felt the friction between my legs.
I couldn't hold in and ..

Y/n : KIM TAEHYUNG..!!!

I shouted. And he sat up straight with a jerk while looking here and there. He then looked at me with widened eyes.

Taehyung : was I dreaming??

He whispered but enough loud to get heard by me.

Y/n : yeah but did actually.

Taehyung: what ??

Y/n : that, what you were dreaming.

Taehyung: did I hurt you ??

Y/n : no ..

I said and sat up. Suddenly he took a pillow and placed it on his laps and smiled awkwardly looking at me and I looked at him while frowning my brows.

Y/n : what happened??

Taehyung: n-nothing ..

Y/n : really ??

Taehyung: y-yeah.

Y/n : oh ...!!

I said and looked at him. He was smiling weirdly.
Is he hiding something from me ?? Under that pillow??
He took away and I hold the pillow and look under it but...
it's my worst mistake. He's having a boner!!!!!!!!!.
I looked at him with widened eyes same goes with him also.

Y/n : i-i thought that y-you are hidin-

He suddenly hovered above me causing me to lay on the bed.

Y/n : w-what are y-you doing?

Taehyung: oh baby now you've to fix this. I tired not to let you see but you did a great mistake.

He said smirked. I gulped looking at his lustful eyes.
But suddenly he sat up and chuckled.

Taehyung: just kidding babe, Chill I'm not going to force you in anything.
I'm going to take shower you also wake up

He said and went towards the washroom and locked the door, leaving me here dumbfounded.
He didn't force me. It must be hurting but he didn't even ask me to do it.
I went towards the washroom when I heard him groaning.
Is he..really in pain..???

Taehyung's pov

I went inside the washroom. I took off my clothes and sighed looking at my member..standing proudly.
I don't know why suddenly I'd a wet dream about her. And also I touched her.
I stood under the shower letting the water fall on me. I groaned as the water touched my member and it hurted.
I can jerked off but I don't want to. I stood under the shower waiting it to calm down.
But then I heard knock on the door.
Y/n .??
What happened to her ??
I turned off the shower taking a towel I wrapped around my waist and went to open the door.
I saw her standing there and I can't able to read her expression. I smiled and asked her what happened.

Y/n 's pov

I knocked on the washroom's door. After knocking for the second time he opened the door. He was only wrapping his towel around his waist. Looking at me he smiled and asked

Taehyung: what happened sweetheart ??

I just looked at him. Does he really love me this much??. He is in pain but not even showing it...He didn't force me nor even asked for it.