9.

.
.
.
.

I saw her coming out from kitchen and going straight towards the stair without looking at me. I chuckle lowly and called her.

I'm just going to tease her a little. The way she make faces when I told her to not struggle are really funny. I don't know why I only feel like this towards her but when she pushes me away from her really makes me mad
She came and stood infront of me. I looked at her and she was looking down. I closed my laptop and put it beside me. I scoot a little and seeing her moving back, I hold her one hand and pulled her towards me while the bottle which she was holding fall on the ground and she landed on my lap. She put her hands on my chest again pushing me away. I told her to stop and surprisingly she stopped. I like it when she obeys me but I want her to obey me because of my love not because she is scared of me ..
She was looking down so I told her to look at me but she didn't, so I made her look at me and her eyes... Her eyes are so seductive. I really want to feel her right now. I can feel myself getting hard just thinking of it. I couldn't resist anymore so I smashed my lips on her.. kissing her not so roughly as I don't want to scare her. I tightened my grip on her waist while I sucked on her lower lip. It feels so satisfying to see her this close to me. I moved my hand inside of her t-shirt, making my way towards her boob. Leaving her lips, I went to her neck sucking on it and she moaned which felt like blessing to my ears and felt myself getting hard by each passing second. I squeezed her clothed boob and she clutched her fist more tightly on my collar. Leaving her neck, I looked at her. Her eyes were shut closed, her lips had turned red and were trembling. I again attached my lips with hers more softly. I picked her up, making her legs wrap around my waist and felt her hands circling my neck. I had my tight grip on her waist, making my way towards the stair, I went to our bedroom not leaving her lips even for a second. Entering into room, I kick the door to get closed behind me. I sat on the bed making her sit on my lap and her legs are beside my each side. I left her lips, still her eyes were shut. I intentionally cupped her clothed boob with my one hand and squeezed it and she moaned softly. I love to see my effect on her. My another hand went to her boob squeezing both of them at same time. I looked at her, she had closed her eyes more tightly and a lone tear steam down her cheek. Seeing her tear, I immediately took my hands out and cupped her cheeks.

Taehyung: look at me baby .

She opened her eyes and they were glistering with tears ..

Taehyung : baby what happened.? Why are you crying ..? Did I hurt you ..?

She didn't said anything. She looked at me then looked down. Seeing her tears i felt bad and hugged her.

Taehyung: I'm sorry baby if I hurt you .. I'm not having any intention to hurt you ..

I caressed her hair and pulled away from the hug and looked at her. Her lips are already swollen and her neck having purple hickeys on it, making her look more beautiful. But I controlled myself..

Taehyung : baby .. come lets sleep okay .. we'll talk later ..

She just nodded her head and i smile as she responded. I made her lay on the bed and I went towards the washroom for doing my night routine..
Changing into a loss t-shirt and shorts i went towards the bed. I saw her already asleep. I layed beside her covering both of us with duvet. She was back facing me. I hugged her waist pulling her closer to me and I hummed in satisfaction inhaling her sweet fragrance on her neck, soon I felt my eyes getting heavy and I drifted into my dreamland while holding her close to me.

Next morning..

Taehyung's pov...

I opened my eyes as I heard my alarm. I quickly turned it off as I don't want my baby to get disturb by it. I saw her sleeping peacefully with a small cute pout. I pecked her cheeks not once .. or twice.. even i don't know for how many times I pecked her cheeks. I felt her moving probably getting disturbed by my action ..

Y/n's pov

I woke up as I felt something wet on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and say him staring at me. He leaned in and pecked my lips .. yeah ..
Wait-what ..did he just ... i sat up straight with winded eyes looking at him.

Taehyung: I need to go out soon babe .. for work .. won't you woke up and give me a kiss ..?

Y/n: does a mafia need to go for work this early ..?

Frowning in confusion .. I mumble.

Taehyung: babe .. apart from mafia work .. I also have my business to handle ...

My eyes winded as he heard me.

Y/n: I didn't said that too loud .. did i ..?

I asked myself ..

Taehyung: yes , babe

Y/n: again!!

mumbling.. i facepalmed myself.
I heard him chuckling.. so I looked at him ..

Taehyung : baby you go get freshen up .. I'll use another washroom. I need to attend an important meeting, so take shower and come down okay! I'll wait for you.

He pecked my lips again and went out of this room chuckling, leaving me dumbfounded.

I went to take a quick shower..
.
.
.
Changing into a floral fork which came till my knees, I went down. I saw him sipping his coffee, dressed up in his blue office suit and he's looking.. handsome ..
He suddenly turned his head towards me and he smirked. I don't know why .. but he again found me staring him .. why I always do this ..

Taehyung : come baby .. I've to go also ..

I went and took the sit beside him as he gestured me to sit there. We both finished our breakfast. He stood up and took his office bag and come near me as I was standing near the couch looking at him ..

Taehyung: baby .. today I don't think .. I'll take much time but you've to take care of yourself okay! I'll come soon and if you need anything just ask Maria and if you need me, just call me okay ..!

I just nodded my head ..
He pecked my forehead and went outside. I sat on the couch as he left. I don't know what to do. I and only maids are present here but they're also having works. what I'll do ..?
.
.
.
.
.

Do vote if you like the chapter and do share your thoughts in comment, I'll be glad to know.

See you soon💜
Till then take care...