45.

After few days  

Author's pov  

Time is passing just in a blink. Days passed but Taehyung is just like before but now he talks with y/n freely but didn't forget about those things which he had heard from her. He still thinks that if she'll get her memories back then she'll leave him and even she don't know that he heard her conversation with Jisoo that day and he has misunderstood. He talks with her but when she started that topic of forgetting past he makes excuses to ignore and left.

It's 4 pm. Y/n, Jimin, Jin and Jungkook were sitting on couch.

Y/n's pov 

I , Jimin oppa , Jin oppa and jungkook were sitting on the couch while discussing how we will make Tae agree .

Y/n : hey I've an idea.

Jimin : what is it?

Y/n : we'll act like I suddenly got fainted and khushoo.. .. phushoo.. .. khushoo.. .. phushoo.. .. ..

Jin : do you think it will work ?

Y/n : it may !

Jungkook: let's try it

.
.
.
It's already late evening..

After discussing our plan, now I'm laying on the bed in our bedroom.

Jin : should I call him now ?

Y/n : yeah.

Jin oppa dialed Tae's number.

Jin : hey Jimin you talk to him. I'm not good in acting.

Jimin : oh hyung ..

Jin : he received the call take it.

Jin oppa whishpered and passed the phone to Jimin oppa. Uufh they'll mess it up.

On the call  

Taehyung: hyung ?? Hyung ?? Can you hear me ? Hey hyung are you crying?

Jimin : tae!

He said pretending like he's crying while sniffing time to time. I pressed my lips together to stop myself from bursting into laughter.

Taehyung: Jimin ? Hey bro what happened??

Jimin : tae .. y/n

He said and was still sniffing in between.

Taehyung: what happened to y/n. Jimin ?? Say Jimin !!

The phone was in speaker. My heart clenched hearing him so restless. When he's this much worried then why can't he just accept my love! Is it that tough! Well you deserve some punishment Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Jimin : tae we all were talking but suddenly y/n started to cry because of your behaviour while her nose started to bleed and she fainted. Please come here Tae.

Taehyung: did you call the doctor ?

Jimin : yeah she checking her.

Taehyung: ok I'm coming I'm already in car.

Saying this he declined the call. While Jimin oppa wipped his invisible tears with his index finger and we all started laughing.

Jin : hey but I'm scared of his anger. If he'll get to know then?

Y/n : oh oppa I'm here and even you're elder than him so just chill.

Jin : y/n you've forgotten about his anger.