17.

.
.

Soon she went into deep slumber and I kept on rubbing her lower abdomen don't know till when.
When she's calm, I feel clam too. I can't see her in pain. I can't see her hurt because it's hurts me too.

But I've hurt her and I don't want ever her to get hurt by me. I will protect her from every one but will I be able to protect her from myself ?
From the monster inside me ?
I'm scared, I'm scared that I'll hurt her again but I'll try my best to protect her from others... from me.

Author's pov

The man..
The Kim Taehyung..

Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but now scared by his own actions. What if he'll hurt his only love. What if he'll lose her! No he can't lose her. He'll go crazy if he loses her. She is the one who can control his anger but also she is the one by whom he'll get more anger.

The Kim Taehyung..
Who had never begged infront of anyone besides make others begged in front of him, that Kim Taehyung begged in front of her, so that she doesn't leave him.
.
.
.

Few weeks later

Y/n 's pov

I woke up due the direct sun ray falling on my face. I opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my waist. I moved my gaze and saw him hugging my waist. I turned my face to look at him and found him sleeping peacefully with a small smile crept on his lips. I put my hand on his cheek and slowly caressed his cheek, it's so soft. Unknowingly a smile crept on my lips too. I poked his nose tip with my finger and giggled. He is looking so cute and innocent not like a hungry beast when he is awake. You should keep sleeping, it makes you look more cute than hot hehe. I mumbled. My gaze on his lips, I was about to touch his lips when I heard the alarm. I flinched and moved away. I saw him turing off the alarm and he looked at me with his sleepy eyes. "Awwww"

Taehyung : good morning babe.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

Y/n : good morning ..

I said and looked at his eyes only to find him staring at my lips and then eyes time to time. I felt nervous and look away. I heard him chuckling so again I looked at him. He leaned in and pecked my forehead and I felt my cheeks were burning. I bit my lips to control my smile but my eyes widened when I heard him.

Taehyung: are you blushing?

He said while wiggling his brows.

Y/n: m-me ! No, no at all.

Taehyung: oh, okay .

He again chuckled and then stood up and went inside the washroom.
.
.
I was still in the same position when I saw him coming out of the bathroom, just wrapping a towel around his waist, few drops of water were dripping from his long bangs. His lips were wet, wet abs and wow he's looking soo hot.
I was thinking not even realised that he was coming closer to me. I gulped when he was just few inches away from me. He sat beside me while I sat up on the bed. He came closer and I gasped when he pulled me towards him by holding my waist. Our bodies were almost touching eachother's, our faces were just some mare inches away. I could feel his warm breath brushing on my lips. I felt his grip tightened on my waist while his eyes were on my lips. I was staring deeply in his eyes while he leaned in. I don't know where my mind was at that time. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on mine. He kissed me so softly, after these weeks he kissed me and I don't know why I couldn't stopped him instead I let him. Soon I felt him moving his lips and I did as well. He was kissing me not so roughly but gently. He hold my nape deepening the kiss. He licked my lower lip and I parted my lips giving him space while he shoved his tongue inside my mouth.