21.

We both went to them.

Mr. Kim: Tae and y/n sit infront of us.

Mr and Mrs. Kim were sitting on the couch and we both sat infront of them while Jin oppa, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting beside us.

Mrs. Kim: so we have decided that .. from tomorrow we're going to start shopping for your wedding and you Tae for a whole one or two months you're not allowed to go for your work besides what ever work you got .. understand??

She took a pause and continued..

Mrs. Kim: and if it's urgent you are only allowed to look after it from home only, and y/n's every single thing.. like about her wedding dress to her shoes I'll see, you don't have to worry, and your everything I guess you can handle by yourself only and if you need any help then you've your hyungs and your dad too. So did you get me..!

I saw Taehyung just nodded his head.

Taehyung: but did you asked y/n ab-

Mrs. Kim: Tae baby you don't have to think much. I'm also a girl and I know what's a girl what. Whom she want during her wedding so relax.

I smiled listening to her.

Mrs . Kim: and y/n if Taehyung will do anything to you. If he'll not give you much time or shouts at you, just care to tell me I'll just show him.

She said slapping taehyung's head lightly. I and all others chuckled except Taehyung. I looked at Taehyung and saw him smiling slightly while looking at me.

Mrs. Kim: and one more thing ..

Taehyung: what's now mom ..!

Mrs. Kim: this is the main thing . As your punishment for not telling me when you saw y/n, started to feel for her.

Taking a small pause she looked at me and Taehyung with a smirk on her face. Oh her and taehyung's smirk looks exactly the same.

Mrs. Kim: you and y/n will not sleep together from today.

I looked at Taehyung his eyes were widened while I pressed my lips together to control my laugh.

Taehyung: why mom .. ??

He whined.

Mrs. Kim: because you'll sleep together after your wedding till then you two will sleep separately. Is this ok y/n .

Y/n: yes Mrs. K-

Mrs. Kim: mom ..

Y/n: yes mom ..

Taehyung: but I'm not ok with this.

Jimin: Tae.. no one asked you.

We all laughed looking at Taehyung's mad face.

Taehyung: I've some talks with her .. how I'll s-

Mrs. Kim: don't worry Tae.. you two are staying in the same house only but not sleeping in a same room till your wedding.

Taehyung: but mo-

Mrs. Kim: that's final Tae.

Mom looked at me and winked I smiled .

Mrs. Kim: so everything will start from tomorrow so the rules will be also be followed from tomorrow onwards. Tae handle your everything how you gonna manage your work at least for two months not going to office and you can two sleep today together but from today .. separately.