44.

Taehyung's pov 

I took her unconscious figure out of this freaking room. In the hall and every where only dead bodies were scattered. Well if anyone will try to take away y/n from me or will try to hurt her then they'll see their death right the very next moment. I get inside my car's back seat and made y/n sat on my laps. Her head was unconsciously laying on my chest I was still placing my handkerchief near her nose as it was bleeding while tears were streaming down my eyes continuously. Jin hyung came and sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. I shoved my hand in my pocket to get my phone. I dialled doctor's number and told her to come in mansion right away.
.
.

I was standing beside her while she was lying unconscious on bed and the doctor was checking her.

Doctor : nothing to worry Mr.Kim.
Mrs. Kim must have got some flashback related to her past or maybe she has tried to remember her past and whenever she'll do this her head will ache way too much and it can cause her nose to bleed.  Just take good care of her . Now I'll take my leave .

Saying this the doctor left. I sat beside her. Tears left from my eyes and fume in anger seeing her like this. Corner of her lips were having dried blood. Her neck were having bite marks and her wrist were having purple mark. How hard have he tied her hands. That bustard I should have give him more painful death. I shouldn't have killed him this easily. I stood up and took some wipes from the table and clothes for y/n from her closet. I wiped the blood from her lips and near her nose. I was taking ointment out from the first aid kit when I saw her moving and she looked at me. I smiled and cupped her cheeks.

Taehyung : are you okay love ?

I looked at her. Her eyes were moistened due to tears .

Y/n's pov 

I opened my eyes and saw him. I remembered everything. I got my memories back.

Y/n : tae ..

Taehyung: don't worry love you're fine now . He can never touch you again .

He said and pecked my forehead lovingly. I missed it so much. I want to say him that I got my memories back but will he still accept my love? I want him to forget everything what happened in past and I'll act like I still didn't remembered anything because I don't want the past. I want our present and future to be wonderful.
I tried to sit up but he hold my shoulder stopping me to do so.

Taehyung: don't, stay like this . You need rest. Let me treat you wounds.

I stayed quiet and watched his care for me.
He took some ointment and applied near my lips and on my wrists.
He looked at my neck and sighed.

Taehyung: I'll call maria to treat the wounds on your neck and bellow.

He was about to stand but I held his wrist stopping him from going away.

Y/n : don't go.

Taehyung: I'll call maria and when she'll done treating your wounds I'll come.

Y/n : no I don't want anyone. Don't leave me.

I said almost in the urge of crying.
He sighed.

Taehyung: your wounds need to be treated y/n .

Y/n : why can't you ?

Taehyung: I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

Y/n : I never felt uncomfortable around you.

He looked at me. Probably speechless.

Y/n : you're the only person I'm comfortable around with everything. You know I love you and I don't want you to go away from me. Please Tae.